2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

As for ballinhassig they always talk themselves up every year the same as castlelyons. Is Castlemarter beat hassig this weekend you could see them struggle to get out of the group which would be some shock to the system for them. I think Collig will be the most impressive and talked about team after the weekend

Agreed. They’d want to have learned by now that the place to do the talking is on the pitch.

Ballinhassig have one of the stronger teams in the championship so its right to talk them as county winners. They made the last two semi finals losing out to Castlelyons and Inniscarra narrowly. They have added 2x Cork.20s to their squad which is only going to boost their chances.
Castlelyons based on the last few years making it to the final twice will always be touted as county winners.

Watch out for Kilworth. They will have a big say in the knock out stages. They wont fear Ballinhassig, Kilworth or WGH in their group. People looking at their league form will think otherwise, but come championship they'll be different.

Surely Ballymartle have more tradition than Carrigaline? They were Senior for 10 years and usually beat Carrigaline in big adult games. I agree with Ballincollig and Castlelyons but watch out for Eire og, had a great league.

Ballinhassig have one of the stronger teams in the championship so its right to talk them as county winners. They made the last two semi finals losing out to Castlelyons and Inniscarra narrowly. They have added 2x Cork.20s to their squad which is only going to boost their chances.
Castlelyons based on the last few years making it to the final twice will always be touted as county winners.

Watch out for Kilworth. They will have a big say in the knock out stages. They wont fear Ballinhassig, Kilworth or WGH in their group. People looking at their league form will think otherwise, but come championship they'll be different.
I agree with everything here. League form is not the best guide for kilworth. Missing players nearly all year in league games. They have played three challenge games and won all three. They have a full squad apart from one starter I’m being told. If they win Sunday they will not fear the rest in the group and will fancy a rattle at this

Ballymartle v Carrigaline: Ballymartle
Eire Og v Valleys: Valleys
Ballincollig v Dungourney: Ballincollig
Castlelyons v Bandon: Castlelyons
Castlemartyr v Ballinhassig: Draw
Watergrasshill v Kilworth: Kilworth

Carrigaline will just have too much tradition for their opponents.

Valleys have to be going well in one code and it’s not football.

Ballincollig and castlelyons will win pulling up.

Castlemartyr to beat ballinhassig as the ballinhassig lads are talking like they’ve already won the game.. telling lads to lump on them in the bookies. Focus on winning the match.

WGH will get over kilworth.
You’re living up to your name anyway

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Ar House Ar Fad

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼