2023 Premier Intermediate football

I wonder sometimes does this guy be thinking straight. how does he think beating the likes of Bantry and UL is a superb achievement for CNM. CnM have been playing div 1 football for the last 6 yrs and 3 teams have only beaten them in championship in the 5 yrs their up prem intermediate.

I see M/C have Jack O'Connors 2 sons. Were they not Dromid Pearses? Why did they transfer?
No never played with Dromid. Played with St Michael’s/Foilmore having grown up in Ballinskelligs.
Had a spell with Moorefield in Kildare. Moved back to Kerry but opted not to join back with the home club. Safe to say they wouldn’t be the most popular but Bally/Foilmore have regressed a lot in recent years and I wouldn’t say things are great behind the scenes. Mark Griffin also from there and opted to join Éire Óg.

Anyway, Eanna O’Connor had a serious game last Sunday. Kicked 2 frees from 60 yards aswell which is a serious asset this time of year. Hell any time of year!

Because of limited capacity I see Munster council are now saying everyone attending must have a ticket and are charging €2 to under 16s. Only a small fee but lousy enough. Especially as u16s won't pay at other venues

Sometimes I wonder about the GAA...loads of room at the venue...yes limited seating in the stand but huge space to watch matches there with a split viewing above at dress rooms and down at pitch side

Because of limited capacity I see Munster council are now saying everyone attending must have a ticket and are charging €2 to under 16s. Only a small fee but lousy enough. Especially as u16s won't pay at other venues

I expect that has more to do with using the ticketing platform than anything. Often won’t allow ‘sale’ of free tickets

CNM 11/4 M/C 1/3
Kilmurry 1/16 Feenagh kilmeedy 6/1

Not really a gambler but I think I’ll throw €20 on CNM as just think they have a good chance .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼