2023 Premier Intermediate football

Watched it on phone and Bantry will be devastated to lose that game. They were in control of ball when 2 pts up and wasted two good opportunities. Fair play to kilnamatra they stuck at it and got their win but will be relieved to have won . Great game of football and very exciting more than can be said for senior game.

Ya , I’ve seen him doing a few games over the last 2 yrs and he keeps good control and notice he whips out the yellow card first thing not calling players over taking names and then doing it . He is only referee I’ve seen do this a bit like soccer referees.

In my opinion....
The ref had a good game overall but in the first half I thought he let a lot go Bantrys way.
Bantry I thought were home with the cup coming into the last 10mins but Cill Na Matra with the loss and misery of years gone by pulled it out the fire.
Very tough on Bantry losing 2 in a row but they will be back.
Clyda rovers, Kantuk St Michaels all lost several finals in a row and I think Bantry will be back.
Cill na Matra would be better equipped to go up the grade and more deserving of it also.
A great championship. The best one this year in cork in my opinion and the best team won it in the end.

I presume the kilnamatra will play their home Munster championship game in Ballyvourney as I don’t think their small stand is big enough to host Munster games. Ballyvourney hasn’t the biggest stand either I’d say a few hundred people at most so what is criteria for hosting these games?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼