2023 Premier Intermediate football

a double header in Mallow would attract a fair crowd from all over the county and from Kerry also, Mallow pitch ok for all those matches? this year most pitches are just one rainy day away from being a mudpot

It was fine last year when they doubled up the Munster finals with Fossa/Rathmore. The circus following the Clifford’s brought a monsterous crowd so that wasn’t an issue for Mallow
either

a double header in Mallow would attract a fair crowd from all over the county and from Kerry also, Mallow pitch ok for all those matches? this year most pitches are just one rainy day away from being a mudpot
I agree and would love to se a double header but what would you charge for a double header ? I think €20 is plenty for a club game and if you have a double header then the gaa will lose a lot of income as I think charging anymore than €20 would actually turn alot of people off going.
You must realise that a lot of supporters of all clubs only go to watch their club and majority of them would be gone after first game on a cold December day .

Cill na Martra rampant in the first half, playing with a very strong wind and up 2-09 to 0-1
Cill na Martra winning the toss to play with the wind in the 1st half has a huge bearing on this game. That wind is ferocious. Mungret aren't as bad as the score suggests but the 2 Cill na Martra goals is giving them a nice cushion now. I can't see Mungret coming back now. 14 points is a huge score to reel back. Danno is playing very well.

Cill na Martra winning the toss to play with the wind in the 1st half has a huge bearing on this game. That wind is ferocious. Mungret aren't as bad as the score suggests but the 2 Cill na Martra goals is giving them a nice cushion now. I can't see Mungret coming back now. 14 points is a huge score to reel back. Danno is playing very well.
Cill na Martra actually lost the toss.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Complete Madness Ireland

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 4pm

More events ▼