2023 Intermediate A hurling

Fionn Coleman only came on with 2 mins left for the Rockies, He's a serious player at this grade as he did most of the damage in the earlier rounds. No doubt if he played the scoreline would of have been a lot more. Fair play to ballygiblin. They did better than I thought they would

Fionn Coleman only came on with 2 mins left for the Rockies, He's a serious player at this grade as he did most of the damage in the earlier rounds. No doubt if he played the scoreline would of have been a lot more. Fair play to ballygiblin. They did better than I thought they would
Did he play in the senior game yesterday? Would be a big loss going forward if so

Yes he played senior yesterday. I think Blackrock used 3 from the intermediate team against sars. Whoever wins between Mayfield and Aghabouluge will win the this championship out

Blackrock vs Midleton - tough one to call but I'll go midleton
Aghabullogue vs Mayfield - Aghabullogue even tho Mayfield on a seemingly rising plane

Mayfield very sharp in warm up here …
Look very well organised …
Have better hurlers than aghabullogue, playing together a long time might stand to them .

Mayfield very sharp in warm up here …
Look very well organised …
Have better hurlers than aghabullogue, playing together a long time might stand to them .
Would enjoy seeing this mayfield team give it one last push and win the grade some great servants on that team since they won the junior all ireland

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Sarah Lou

Arty's Bar, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼