2023 Intermediate A football

Grade looks interesting next year, gets a small bit closer every season I think:

Na Piarsaigh
Mitchelstown
Dromtarriffe
Adrigole
Vincents
Boherbue
Kildorrery
Gabriel Rangers
Glanmire
Glanworth
Ballinora
Barrs

Mitchelstown will start as favourites but there’s a few teams there who’ve been close to them in the past few seasons.

For the record, those aren’t my rankings, just the list of teams in the grade next season!

I’d be a terrible gambler if I was backing Na Piarsaigh to win it out…

Grade looks interesting next year, gets a small bit closer every season I think:

Na Piarsaigh
Mitchelstown
Dromtarriffe
Adrigole
Vincents
Boherbue
Kildorrery
Gabriel Rangers
Glanmire
Glanworth
Ballinora
Barrs

Mitchelstown will start as favourites but there’s a few teams there who’ve been close to them in the past few seasons.
The quality of it has dropped now with a few stronger teams after winning it, most of which are among the best in the PIFC now too.

My money would be on Adrigole next year if I had to pick a winner.

The quality of it has dropped now with a few stronger teams after winning it, most of which are among the best in the PIFC now too.

My money would be on Adrigole next year if I had to pick a winner.

I don’t think it’s fair to say the quality has dropped, it is the 4th grade after all.
Should be even enough next year and wasn’t that the purpose of the changes to have balanced championships

I personally thought Sean Walsh was excellent. Ran at them every chance he could and they had no answer for him. Himself, Mark Keane, Beston and Sean o Sullivan dragged Mitchelstown back into the game
Over the sixty minutes what did he do for all the possession he had?
However, I shouldn't nit pick as he always tries hard and rarely misses a game.
It is just frustrating however what he could deliver for the team if he looked around him.

I don’t think it’s fair to say the quality has dropped, it is the 4th grade after all.
Should be even enough next year and wasn’t that the purpose of the changes to have balanced championships
The quality has dropped though. The last few teams to win it are among the front runners for PIFC and Knocknagree even won that and are front runners for the SAFC. What’s left now is the teams who got stuck there and eventually will be joined by the likes of Kilmurry and maybe Canovee who will be front runners for the IFC.

It’s more even than ever because of those good teams winning it out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Cantwell - Litterbox

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼