2022 Premier Senior Hurling

R&B won't like that kind of confidence jimmy. He's been trying to talk down the barrs chances all season for some reason. Looking very like a barrs double now, except I suppose the rockies never seem to know when they're beaten. Should be a cracker.
He gave out to me in Moks last night for talking about the double, I suggested getting tee shirts made up, He reminded me of the time
kerry had a song for the 5 in a row,

He gave out to me in Moks last night for talking about the double, I suggested getting tee shirts made up, He reminded me of the time
kerry had a song for the 5 in a row,
If you ever get a chance to see Seamus Darby on Laochra Gael talking about those 5 in a row T Shirts. It is one of the funniest things you will see.

I agree- I fancy the Rockies from here now. They have been poor all championship but showed some serious character yesterday. That win (albeit it in a shootout) will give them the world of confidence and have the experience of winning one already. Should have a bit to much hurling for Erins Own. I hope the Barrs beat Newtown on the other side to set up an olden days final. They've some seriously talented young lads on that team. Ethan Twomey was pick of the players in either semi for me yesterday.
Lads if it came to a Rockies v Barrs final I have a sneaky feeling the Barrs will struggle to beat the Rockies again

The referee should have sent off the Blackrock for a deliberate stroke on the hand of the Imokilly keeper. Best keeper on show yesterday was S Hurley by a country mile.

The referee should have sent off the Blackrock for a deliberate stroke on the hand of the Imokilly keeper. Best keeper on show yesterday was S Hurley by a country mile.

Come off it man. You're listening to a bit too much Patrick Mulcahy I'd say. He barely tipped him. Davis was acting the maggot in goal for Imokily and caused the whole schmozzle himself. He needlessly sprinted after the ball for no apparent reason to prevent Connolly from touching it.

While we're at it, I thought Connolly was top class yesterday. Three penalty saves and the sort of top notch distribution that Cork have been crying out for. I've thought for a while he'd be worth a look at by Cork management.

Wow - no wonder there aren't that many players cumming through ;)

You're dead right about penalty shoot outs though - terribly unfair way to go out of the championship for ANY team. What would have been wrong with playing another period of extra time say 5 minutes aside, or even a midweek replay under flood lights irrespective of what teams were involved?

I think it'll be a Rockies v Barrs final. For the Barrs sake I hope they don't get the stage fright the Glen unfortunately suffered from when they made it to a county final for the first time in many years some time back with all they hype that surrounded it.
Haha I missed that slip up 🤣

No talk of the Rockies or finals, we have it all to do to beat Newtown and we know it

But with young fellas you just don’t know how they will react on any given day so our feet are firmly on the ground

R&B won't like that kind of confidence jimmy. He's been trying to talk down the barrs chances all season for some reason. Looking very like a barrs double now, except I suppose the rockies never seem to know when they're beaten. Should be a cracker.
Too many distractions for us between now and the semi final to be anything but worried. Fatigue and non summer conditions will start coming into play soon enough too, all the signs are pointing against us now

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼