2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Too many passengers on that Avondhu team. 13 of them playing some form of Junior hurling. Imokilly haven't even left 2nd gear and they look very comfortable. Can't blame the Avondhu lads. Giving it their all but just up against a better team
Summed up perfectly. Imokilly could up it and win by 20 pts if they wanted it

Not really much on show for Pat Ryan. Colin OBrien/Keane not really standing out in a poor avondhu team.

Hard to judge the Imokilly lads against a poor team. Nothing new that hasn't been tried already (Leahy, Lawton, etc)

Not really much on show for Pat Ryan. Colin OBrien/Keane not really standing out in a poor avondhu team.

Hard to judge the Imokilly lads against a poor team. Nothing new that hasn't been tried already (Leahy, Lawton, etc)
O'Brien has been ok but still seems to drift out of game for long spells. Unless he ups the work he won't make an impact at inter county

Davis not looking a bit comfortable in goal, especially in a easy enough game. Can't see him putting any pressure on Collins

Seanie McGrath loves Keane but I'm not a bit impressed. He pulled a dirty stroke there on number 2

Besides Jack Leahy and Diarmuid Healy I can't see any new additions from them.
Was disappointed in Eoin Davis, had suggested him as a challenger to the throne a few times in threads but there were a few loose puck outs that would have been severely punished by a better team. No shame to Avondhu, gulf in class was evident though. Big step from junior to that level, a lot of them got hooked or blocked in this game and the last. Different pace altogether. As I said the other night, Avondhu were probably the best of a bad lot to get this far. Was only ever going to be one team advance from the college/division section

All one way traffic in Pairc ui Rinn. Game over as a contest after 15 mins. Imokily will improve with dangerous forwards, while avondhu continue to struggle to produce a competitive side yet again in cork hurling.

Besides Jack Leahy and Diarmuid Healy I can't see any new additions from them.
Was disappointed in Eoin Davis, had suggested him as a challenger to the throne a few times in threads but there were a few loose puck outs that would have been severely punished by a better team. No shame to Avondhu, gulf in class was evident though. Big step from junior to that level, a lot of them got hooked or blocked in this game and the last. Different pace altogether. As I said the other night, Avondhu were probably the best of a bad lot to get this far. Was only ever going to be one team advance from the college/division section
To be fair to the avondhu lads they were out there in the pitch and put in an effort, I'm sure there was a few other lads in avondhu didn't bother making a commitment so hard to fault the lads who were there, simply not good enough at end of day

Davis seems to have slipped a bit since early in year. UL dropped him for fitzgibbon final once Mason from Ballyhale was back. He looks poor on ball and like a guy who would get blocked down in possession at a high level

Impressed with the number of young lads coming through in castlemartyr, definitely ones to watch in premier intermediate grade

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼