2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Half time.
Avondhu 1-11 Ucc 10 points.
I owe Mark Keane an apology. Would catch lighting that lad. Colin O Brien with 3 from play, Stevie Condon with 1-2 from play and Brian Buckley doing well with 2 from play from wing back. Niall O Leary the standout player for Ucc. Daire O Leary under pressure with the pace inside. Ucc coming back into it with NOL very influential

Not the best standard of match. Imokilly would do the same to both of these as they done to MTU last night. Ucc with only 6 subs. Avondhu have a second team warming up

Half time.
Avondhu 1-11 Ucc 10 points.
I owe Mark Keane an apology. Would catch lighting that lad. Colin O Brien with 3 from play, Stevie Condon with 1-2 from play and Brian Buckley doing well with 2 from play from wing back. Niall O Leary the standout player for Ucc. Daire O Leary under pressure with the pace inside. Ucc coming back into it with NOL very influential
I feel like another year of hurling constantly could do him the power of good. No guarantees but he has all the attributes.

Avondhu win 2-22 to 1-21.
Jack Twomey with a storming second half with 4 points from play and some amazing catches seal it for Avondhu. Mark Keane was lucky to avoid a red card for 2 yellows. Can't see Avondhu beating Imokilly. O'Brien finished with 4 or 5 from play but was blocked down a few times towards the end. Condon was very good as per. No idea how he's never really got a look in with Cork setups at any age.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼