2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Shergar is dead, the Blues live gloriously on, get over it

Good luck today, ye’ll need it
Don’t know about Shergar, Soundy is probably best placed to answer about the whereabouts of Shergar.

It always an honor to play a club like the Glen with their history and tradition win or lose the outcome is immaterial,the finest Club in Cork. If the Barr’s continue to improve the next day out ye might get a chance to play that Storied Club and pit yourselves against the best.

Don’t know about Shergar, Soundy is probably best placed to answer about the whereabouts of Shergar.

It always an honor to play a club like the Glen with their history and tradition win or lose the outcome is immaterial,the finest Club in Cork. If the Barr’s continue to improve the next day out ye might get a chance to play that Storied Club and pit yourselves against the best.
I’m afraid you are well out of your depth discussing the Barrs and Glen, a proper rivalry full of hatred for 70 minutes and respect for the rest of the year.

And sure we, the most decorated GAA club in Cork, have already beaten the most decorated hurling club in Cork

Do try harder 🤣

I’m afraid you are well out of your depth discussing the Barrs and Glen, a proper rivalry full of hatred for 70 minutes and respect for the rest of the year.

And sure we, the most decorated GAA club in Cork, have already beaten the most decorated hurling club in Cork

Do try harder 🤣
Most decorated club at the county level maybe but not provincial and all ireland level 😉

Glen well over Bishopstown in the end. Once the Glen got their match ups sorted in defence it was an uphill battle for Btwon.

Hoggie in top form. Kennefick looked sharp and once Eoin O Leary gets a bit of experience under his belt he'll be a top player for them.

The second game was strange. Na Piarsaigh were absolutely woeful. I couldn't believe how bad they were. In fairness they fought back and made it respectable but Erins Own were a far superior team on the day

It's sad to see Piarsaigh that bad. Anyone with the inside track on what's gone wrong up there?

Glen well over Bishopstown in the end. Once the Glen got their match ups sorted in defence it was an uphill battle for Btwon.

Hoggie in top form. Kennefick looked sharp and once Eoin O Leary gets a bit of experience under his belt he'll be a top player for them.
Afaik EOL only came back from holidays last night, definitely got better as the game moved on.Macky makes a difference in defence, still reads the game very well. Adam Lynch had a great game corner back.

Do try harder 🤣
Stop digging holes m8 the we all know that’s rubbish and the internet doesn’t back you up. Stop embarrassing yourself now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼