2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Don’t know about Shergar, Soundy is probably best placed to answer about the whereabouts of Shergar.

It always an honor to play a club like the Glen with their history and tradition win or lose the outcome is immaterial,the finest Club in Cork. If the Barr’s continue to improve the next day out ye might get a chance to play that Storied Club and pit yourselves against the best.
If stories are to be believed the best placed to answer about the whereabouts of Shergar are a couple of people who worked in Albert Reynolds dog food factory. But that was a long long time ago - even before the Barrs stopped winning Cork's Little All Ireland. THAT is how long ago it was!

Was talking to a Bishopstown man on Friday he told me straight up that when P Cronin and the Murrays retire B/torn with drop like a stone through water and god only knows how far they will drrop.

If stories are to be believed the best placed to answer about the whereabouts of Shergar are a couple of people who worked in Albert Reynolds dog food factory. But that was a long long time ago - even before the Barrs stopped winning Cork's Little All Ireland. THAT is how long ago it was!
And we’re still only a few behind ye in the hurling and sailing off in the distance in both 🤣

Was talking to a Bishopstown man on Friday he told me straight up that when P Cronin and the Murrays retire B/torn with drop like a stone through water and god only knows how far they will drrop.
They’ll do a Delaneys on it alright

A more pertinent question is why were you talking to a townie? 🤣

Is it that big though numbers wise? A lot out towards cit is student accomodation. While other parts are older residents whose kids are moved to other areas. I think the actual percentage of people living in the area who are kids or of playing age might not be huge
I dont even think the Murrays or Pa Cronin even live in Bishopstown. The Murray brothers are definitely from Ballincollig.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Open Mic Night

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼