2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Last Sunday without counting i would say 10 of the Imokilly b played on Saturday or Friday ,its a disgrace that they had to do it, back in 2011 CIT made the semi final and m Ellis and some one else had to play 2 games that day divisional finals and senior county semi final.
My suggestion is good if players and divisions would buy into it.

So why the need to enter the senior championship if they have their own championship already?

Is that 3 counties the players can win so? That’s farcical

You really aren’t making a good case for the divisions me lord 😀
You do know it's the Cork County Hurling Championship not the Cork County Club Hurling Championship? Clubs don't have ownership of it.
The divisions/colleges section championship isn't a county championship.
I don't have make a case for it, I'm not the one crying in my soup over the big bad divisions.

The divisions/colleges already do play for their own championship, the Denis O’Riordan Cup. The over reaction here every year to one division or college being in the latter stages of the Championship is hilarious.
They have won 11, yes just 11 of the 133 championships to date.

I think the fact that divisional teams have won it 7 times in the last 30 years has people more conscious of it, especially with Imokilly winning it 3 in a row 2017-2019

You do know it's the Cork County Hurling Championship not the Cork County Club Hurling Championship? Clubs don't have ownership of it.
The divisions/colleges section championship isn't a county championship.
I don't have make a case for it, I'm not the one crying in my soup over the big bad divisions.
Who’s crying? They are
Oh so divisions/colleges being part of the championship didn't matter and wasn't an issue till they won it, okay
its an issue for me today and they are all gone out of championship 🤣

Oh so divisions/colleges being part of the championship didn't matter and wasn't an issue till they won it, okay

Did I say that? You pointed out that divisions only won 11 of 133 titles and didn't know why people were currently making such a fuss about them. I merely suggest that the fact that they'd won 7 of the last 30 was likely what made it more prominent in peoples' minds. And it being I that pointed it out you just went off on one again. :ROFLMAO:

Did I say that? You pointed out that divisions only won 11 of 133 titles and didn't know why people were currently making such a fuss about them. I merely suggest that the fact that they'd won 7 of the last 30 was likely what made it more prominent in peoples' minds. And it being I that pointed it out you just went off on one again. :ROFLMAO:
Don't flatter your self, I point out your stupidity regularly. Tbf it's like shooting fish in a barrel it happens so often.

It's been an issue for you for years, every county championship thread here. Only this time you moronically added the caveat of burnout which seemingly doesn't extend to Togher.
I know it’s hard for a Glen man to understand that burnout is not an issue if you’re playing both codes, the issue in that case is lack of proper preparation in both codes

Do try harder 😀

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼