2022 Premier Senior football

Buy a season ticket get off your arse and attend as many matches as you can.Dont be a couch potato when it comes club championship ,club players deserve support as well.
Some people are coaching / playing multiple teams in their own club and often fixtures clash. Some people are on shift work or have a young family. Time is limited for some people.

Anything that widens the audience for a couple of games a week is a positive.

Some people are coaching / playing multiple teams in their own club and often fixtures clash. Some people are on shift work or have a young family. Time is limited for some people.

Anything that widens the audience for a couple of games a week is a positive.
People away on holidays or ex-pats too.

I'm overseas visiting a family member so we'll be watching streams.

I'd be interested to hear the stats in terms of online viewership versus attendance at the matches this coming year.

Barrs v Eire Og tonight, Sherlock probable absentee after a recent knee procedure, that coild even it up bigtime

Any know what cause Eire Og to be hosed by Nemo in league s/final a few weekends ago, on the face of it was a very poor result, 3-20 to 0-4 or something???

Very dangerous game for us this evening ,win by a point and i will be happy,fancied Eire og as lively outsiders until i heard the nemo result .Dont know what to make of them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jim Comet

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼