2022 Intermediate A football

Anyone know what the story is with the O’Hanlons in Kilshannig?
Is Eanna still injured - he wasn’t named on the team list, and Killian was a sub?
I think the programmes were the same as the first round for both teams as was the case with a lot of games this weekend. I know Cillian o hanlon started midfield. Forgot to ask about eanna

I think the programmes were the same as the first round for both teams as was the case with a lot of games this weekend. I know Cillian o hanlon started midfield. Forgot to ask about eanna
Ah yeah that makes sense so, thanks. Even bigger result for Adrigole given Cillian O’Hanlon was playing. David Harrington still scoring big for Adrigole according to Twitter.

St nicks were well beaten by a slick Kildorrery. This win was Kildorrerys first this year league or championship. Nicks had eoin Downey in midfield and he played plenty ball but were bereft in the forwards Tbh . On that display glenville could have a small chance v nicks
Shock result for Kilshannig one has to wonder whats going on there despite the high profile injuries they have!!

This championship has been blown open tbh, don’t even think mitchelstown are that far ahead
I thought that too until I saw them against Glanmire. Glanmire gave Mitchelstown plenty of it but mitchelstown were just far too string in the end. Cathail mahony is some operator. Beston walsh Keane and mcgee are very strong in around the middle. They will be hard to beat

St nicks were well beaten by a slick Kildorrery. This win was Kildorrerys first this year league or championship. Nicks had eoin Downey in midfield and he played plenty ball but were bereft in the forwards Tbh . On that display glenville could have a small chance v nicks
Shock result for Kilshannig one has to wonder whats going on there despite the high profile injuries they have!!
You’d expect nicks not to have a performance as bad as that again, missing lots from the last game against Glanworth also it seemed

You’d expect nicks not to have a performance as bad as that again, missing lots from the last game against Glanworth also it seemed
St nicks were missing 3 players from starting 15 D Coughlan at midfield being the pick ..Kildorrery were missing 2 centreback J Keating & M Walsh Keating got 3 points from centre back v Glenville

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

James Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼