Search results

1. F

I don't understand this line...

Band playing Cyprus Avenue, Friday November 1st: https://www.cyprusavenue.ie/gigs/crash-test-dummies-11167065
  2. F

Appalling Sound in St. Lukes funded by City Hall

Have been to Saint Lukes at least 12 times, over the years, and was always in the first 8 rows from the front, centrally located at, or near the centre aisle, for all but 2, for those, a little further back maybe row 20, for the other 2, i never had any sound issues, all music styles, Martin...
  3. F

Sounds from a safe harbour fest

It is a binannual festival,it was on in ‘15, ‘17’, ‘19 & 23, so likely to be 2025 before the next one
  4. F

Interesting Just released, but looks Like it, relates to SFASH from a few years back
  5. F

Radiohead - New Album released Saturday Feb 19th

Ya, have been listening to some of the tracks they already released, so looking forward to hear the rest on Friday, seeing them in Dublin & London(ally pally) in March. Well worth seeing live saw them in London twice on 1st album tour, and very impressive
  6. F

Live at the Marquee 24

If its going ahead, they would want to be announcing something, very soon. MCD have announced a pile of gigs, across many big venues in recent weeks, including 8 gigs at Musgrave, and likely more to come for there, and when ya look at the Aikens Stable, its Rod Stewart, and similar low calibre...
  7. F

Springsteen to play Cork 2013

Not really, he did a very similar tour in 2013, one gig in each of , Limerick, Cork, Belfast and 2 in Kilkenny, but there was no Dublin that time, and the 2 Kilkenny gigs was to cater for that, with special late trains back to Dublin - post gig. I-don’t expect any more announced, and he’s...
  8. F

Hardly a surprise, Cork & Kilkenny sold quickly, some Dublin tickets still available
  9. F

Pricing finally confirmed on TM, for PUC, these include the fees, saucy, but more or leas what i was expecting.
  10. F

Croke Park residents presale confirmed standing there, is €136.25 + TM fees
  11. F

Bruce is never cheap, standing will be €140 ish, but i’d definitely pass on those Premium seats, there might be a good view, but a shite atmosphere, full of event junkies, who talk throughout the gig. Always an excellent gig, have seen him a good few times, last time was 2013 in Kilkenny, i’l...
  12. F

No 2nd date for Dublin, as schedule does not allow, as he is taking 2 days off between almost all gigs, and has a Sunderland gig on 22nd. I’d guess €140 for standing
  13. F

Two PUC gigs were originally rumoured, the only possibility for that now, is if he adds 14th for Cork, as minimum 1day off between all his gigs.
  14. F

Live at the Marquee 24

Many had written it off, hopefully a good act or two will be there, amid the usual mass crowd pleasers
  15. F

Live at the Marquee 24

Apparently, she got contractually signed up to play, right before she got huge, a coup but a lucky coup.
  16. F

Live at the Marquee 24

But turning it around the other way, we saw bands that will never play here again, and the young wans, will never see, right on their doorstep.
  17. F

Live at the Marquee 24

Heineken “Green Energy”,in 2001, i went to see Ash, but the support act - Muse were way better Also saw Moby there, who was excellent
  18. F

Live at the Marquee 24

Ya, great memories from many Marquee gigs, the most memorable for me were : Roger Waters Neil Young The National Elbow Kraftwerk Damien Rice Bell x1
  19. F

Live at the Marquee 24

Good announcement. I wonder if there going to be a 2024 marquee ? , nada announced, and MCD have now 4 events announced for Musgrave Park.
  20. F

If anyone has a spare for “Clinker Babbage”at the Pavilion tonight, leave me know,am in town at Feist in a bit