Live at the Marquee 24

What was the best gig you saw there?

I saw Slayer there twice which I wouldn't believe if I hadn't taken photos. Duran Duran and Elton John were class too, as was Noel Gallager.

I was living abroad when the likes of The Who, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Roger Waters played.

The Who like, ffs. Amazing that these bands all came to a regional city on a small island in the Atlantic. Many similar sized cities in Europe could only dream of Lady Gaga rocking up and playing in a tent by the docks.
Apparently, she got contractually signed up to play, right before she got huge, a coup but a lucky coup.

What was the best gig you saw there?

I saw Slayer there twice which I wouldn't believe if I hadn't taken photos. Duran Duran and Elton John were class too, as was Noel Gallager.

I was living abroad when the likes of The Who, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Roger Waters played.

The Who like, ffs. Amazing that these bands all came to a regional city on a small island in the Atlantic. Many similar sized cities in Europe could only dream of Lady Gaga rocking up and playing in a tent by the docks.
Outside of lady gaga it sounds like a bunch of has beens

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼