Search results

1. W

Need a Solicitor, buying a house

Hi, Any of ye know of a good solicitor that will not fleese me when buying a house. Mattie, your still here?
  2. W

Anyone meet Bertie around the place yet.

Have anyone met him yet?
  3. W

And everyone blames the L drivers

I drove to Carlow today, it took almost 4hours because of the fog, but I couldn't beleive the number of drivers tha had no lights on and no fog lights on today, everyone of them that I saw where all full drivers, assuming a learner would have the L plates up.... How stupid are drivers really...
  4. W

Penguin Teddies

Coime on now people put your heads together and tell if any of you have seen shops around the city selling teddy penguin like the ones in Happy Feet only place I found them os far is on ebay.....
  5. W

Acre of the Moon - Buy an Acre of Land on the Moon

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/gifts-for-men/men/acre-of-the-moon.html What the fuck, are people that stupid, it appears so other wise they wouldn't be selling it.....
  6. W

Check out the dancing man

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=280869676
  7. W

Centra been boycotted in mayfield, what the fuck

Was passing the centra in mayfield last night by the pizza place, two oul fellas where out there with there signs, anyone know whats wrong with them, heard that is was because centra have allowed mobile masts on the roof or something, plebs
  8. W

House or Apartment

If you had to buy one which would you go for. House outside the city or an Apartment in the city.
  9. W

So I was nearly killed earlier today...

.... on the mallow road by a pollack and a tractor
  10. W

At Last

After many weeks of wanting to sort out my internet and laptop at last I've finished, I can now spend my time off on the PROC again :D .... Anything strange been happening lately... Any ghost on Holloween night
  11. W

Full Driving licence

I want a letter from my boss to push my app. forward, what must the letter say as he hasn't done one before?
  12. W

I'm heading away on holidays tomorrow...

..... I hope it pisses here for the next two weeks...
  13. W

What a joke...

... the Irish team..
  14. W

Scratch Remover for cars

What your experience with them. I got a tube the other day and it seems to work bery good so far.
  15. W

Goodevening all

Well I haven't been around here now in a while me thinks, but in the meantime I got a job at last :-), I'm no longer a tax dodger.
  16. W

Suggestions for a First time car buyer

What to stay away from etc, what to look for etc
  17. W

Just got a Phone Call there...

....It was ericsson, wanting to do a phone interview just now, was a bit of a shock but it went good. I didn't think they'd ring without any notice for an interview
  18. W

Stupidity

Was just looking at the DTTS.ie FAQ and one of the question was I can't read or write, and they still allow them to take the test, I would have thought that not been able to read would be a small bit of a problem if you wanted to drive.
  19. W

Just booked my Theory Test

I'll soon by just another L Driver on the Irish roads. Yipee
  20. W

Cork talks back last night?

Anyone hear it. ITs a disgrace what the muppet whats to do to L Drivers. If this has been done already, tuff shit I was asleep tis morning and missed it.