Just got a Phone Call there...

whats in my pocket said:
....It was ericsson, wanting to do a phone interview just now, was a bit of a shock but it went good. I didn't think they'd ring without any notice for an interview

As in Sven Goran

:(

whats in my pocket said:
....It was ericsson, wanting to do a phone interview just now, was a bit of a shock but it went good. I didn't think they'd ring without any notice for an interview

Fair play.

They probably just wanted to see how you react to that type of situation.

Did you ever hear anything from my crowd? They're a slow shower of bastards at best. They had my cv 7 months before they rang me.

The last time I did a phone interview, they called at a bad time, and we delayed it an hour.

It was a surprise, so that hour gave me the chance to review what i knew about the company, and think of answers to probably questions.
It went really well.

So, even though it was true in this case, if I ever get another phone interview, I will just lie, and buy and hour to that I'm not caught out.
It's highly recommended.

whats in my pocket said:

Snap! - i had the same thing this morning.

Tis an awful shock alright - i had to smoke three cigs in a row to get over it!

Glad to hear it went well pet.

Wampire said:
Fair play.

They probably just wanted to see how you react to that type of situation.

Did you ever hear anything from my crowd? They're a slow shower of bastards at best. They had my cv 7 months before they rang me.

No not yet, but then again I did apply to procons almost 9months ago and I got an email two weeks ago to confirm they got my CV. Maybe come christmas I'll hear something from them. hehe

Matlock said:
Snap! - i had the same thing this morning.

Tis an awful shock alright - i had to smoke three cigs in a row to get over it!

Glad to hear it went well pet.

Ya my heart sorted skipped a beat when he said interview now, and then when he rang the second time I almost shat myself.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼