Penguin Teddies

Coime on now people put your heads together and tell if any of you have seen shops around the city selling teddy penguin like the ones in Happy Feet only place I found them os far is on ebay.....

whats in my pocket said:
Coime on now people put your heads together and tell if any of you have seen shops around the city selling teddy penguin like the ones in Happy Feet only place I found them os far is on ebay.....
I'm pretty sure Smyths have them.

whats in my pocket said:
is't some washing powder crowd giving them away with the powder?

We have a penguin teddy but it's not a happy feet penguin I'm afraid. And in saying that, it was there last Sunday, could be gone now though

I bought one in Tescos in douglas today. They have the Happy Feet ones, but very few left I think. Also Smyths had them but I think they're gone now.

Last edited:
~*~LilLorna~*~ said:
I bought one in Tescos in douglas today. They have the Happy Feet ones, but very few left I think. Also Smyths had them but I think they're gone now.

Got one on Smyths todays, €40 its big fat and soft. Its about 2 foot tall,

If I had a penguin teddy, I'd call him Chester Beddington.

I tried to steal a penguin teddy from someone a few years ago, but I was rumbled.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Derek Burke

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼