1. T

TheGaff.ie

Twas some gaff back in the day
  2. T

Peadar Tóibín

Well?
  3. T

Turning 40

So thats it, half way there. It's a strange kind of age. I can literally feel my youthful self slipping away. It's kinda sad for sure
  4. T

The Greatest Mixes of all Time

Heres one
  5. T

Clothes for Auld Fellas

Where do auld fellas (40+) buy clothes these days? Buying jeans is a pain in the crotch cause my package just can't squeeze in those skinny jeans.
  6. T

Did anyone elses...

Auld doll go cracked on Monday? Reports coming in of lads across the board getting bollocked out of it
  7. T

Dog worms

Found this in my dogs shit this morning. Is it a worm? Google says maybe. It's rock hard though. Thought worms would be squishy
  8. T

Window companies in Cork

Couldnt see a more suitable place to post this so I'll just ask you good folk. Looking to replace the windows in the house but the reviews for any of the companies in Cork are shady at best. Any recommendation? Please and thanks as always
  9. T

The oven

Just blew the fuse,heating element kaput. And she's not even 2 years old. Lads, shit built these days just doesn't last. Shit manufacturers list so far: Philips tv - garbage pictures Sony TV - garbage sound Hoover washing machine - walks itself out the door on a full spin Russel Hobbs...
  10. T

% Chance of rain

What does it actually mean?
  11. T

Phone repair gaffs in town

Lads can ye recommend any of them? The rugrat bit through the fingerprint glass button and looking to get it fix. Too big of a job to do myself
  12. T

Do you visit graveyards?

The local one here always seems to be busy, people coming and going, lighting candles etc. Have a few close people in the ground but dont see the point in it really. Is there comfort in it?
  13. T

Stryker Xmas Party

Rumors starting to swirl over on Reddit bout some serious shenanigans. What's the goss?
  14. T

Where to Buy?

A 25 liter drum of Kerosene, Cork City area Ran out last night and the wife is going to murder me cause i never ordered it. Help me out lads
  15. T

Galway Fly-tipping

Ugkt8lgC-3w
  16. T

Tramore Valley Park

We just cant have nice things https://www.facebook.com/725753207507629/photos/a.826672197415729/2244544108961857/?type=3&theater
  17. T

TedX : Irish Media Corruption

s6NHnaQiCBg
  18. T

Terrarium TV goes bang

Da fook we goona use now?
  19. T

Which country does the most good for the world?

1X7fZoDs9KU&t
  20. T

Rte Agenda?

Is it just me or has Rte been broadcasting more human interest stories in relation to kids with severe disabilities?