Search results

1. P

Bus Wankers

Im on a packed bus now heading home. Lots of lads aboard who are either blissfully unaware of their surroundings or just plain bus wankers with their noses stuck in their phones. Lads cop the hell on and give your seat up to women or older folk who need it more than you. Its not going to...
  2. P

Faulty Towers -metropole/everyman. -Any spare tickets!

Wife put me on notice some time ago that 2 tickets for this show would do nicely as her mother's day gift. I completely forgot. She asked me last night when we are going. I quickly logged in to everyman website and appears to have sold out in recent days. Oops. If anyone has tickets for any...
  3. P

Ulster Bank -at it again

More problems with accounts boys and girls. Problems with online services and using visa debit cards. Witnesed one poor lady having to leave what looked an entire weekly shop after her in Lidl! How eembarrassing. What a bunch of clowns! Wonder how long this will take them to sort. Wasn't it...
  4. P

Stag Weekend In Cork - Help Required

I have been landed with the task of organising a buddies stag weekend in Cork. Hes originally from Cork but living in Dublin 10 years. I have a 3 month old smallie so not much time on my hands to organise this. I could do with a few suggestions. 2 nights probably in Kinsale, maybe Karting as an...
  5. P

John Duddy update

Duddy beaten by a "B" class fighter on Friday night last. And well beaten at that.Split Decision by some dodgy judges but Duddy was well beaten by Billy Lyell. Duddy is great to watch but certainly doesnt look to be good enough to win a world title and is now miles away from getting that shot...
  6. P

De La Hoya V Pacquiao

For once this Saturdays action and especially the quality undercard make the pay per view offering worth while. Some cracking fights to be seen. Rogan(Northern Irish winner of prizefighter) v Audley Harrison Amir Kahn v Oisin Fagan (irish american) Enzo Macarenelli V Alvarez (alvarez a...
  7. P

Des Cahill - RTE Sport last night

This cracked me up when driving home from work yesterday evening. Des was speaking with a jornalist from Bulgaria, who was reporting on the sacking of their foootball coach. Des asked him if he thought they could qualify for the world cup despite their poor start. He answered "no" that they...
  8. P

96FM....The word on Bullshit!

Sick to death of these gobshites and their bullshit news reports. Last Friday evening they announce that Roy Keane had left Sunderland, 45 mins after Sky Sports News confirmed that nothing all such reports were incorrect. Two years ago a friends younger brother was in a car accident where 2...
  9. P

Dublin Marathon 08

Anybody else run in Dublin Yesterday? Surely theres somebody? If so how did it go. Kolakubes, how did your housemate get on? The cocky fella. I also think its a awful that there is no live coverage in TV anymore, what else is gonna be shown on TV at 9am on a bank holiday Monday morning...
  10. P

Wanted - Tickets For Pink

Was supposed to bring herself to Pink next monday but left it to late for tickets. If anyone has 2 available id be interested. Thanks
  11. P

Cork City Marathon

Apologies if I missed it but I dont see a thread relating to the Marathon on here? What were peoples experience of the Marathon? How well was it organised? Would anyone who did the relay consider stepping up to the full distance? etc There looked to be a good turnout. Seemed a bit to hot for...
  12. P

Mechanic Recommendations - Jap Imports

Can anybody suggest a good mechanic from experience that knows what their looking at when dealing with Jap imports. My usual mechanic is fine but I dont know if maybe somebody else would know what kind of things to look out for can look after my MR2 a bit better. Timing Belt is due shortly etc...
  13. P

Large traffic accident in Kildare area

http://www.rte.ie/news/2007/0327/rta.html One of the girls at work here got a call from a friend to say that there had been a multi vehicle accident in Kildare, poor visability due to fog appears to be the cause of he accident. There are unconfirmed reports of fatalities. Sorry to be the...
  14. P

Barca & Eto

Serious trouble brewing and the Nou Camp following Eto's refusal to come on a substitute last weekend. He warmed up for 10 mins plus and then made his way back to the bench and took his seat again, it was an odd situation and my interpretation was that he didnt seem 100% convinced about his...
  15. P

Premiership Quote Of The Week

From: Aston Villa v West Ham Aston Villa Fans: "Going down, going down, going down"........ West Ham Fans: "So are we, so are we, so are we" Brilliant Stuff.
  16. P

Double Standards

I love the recent media coverage and the discussions im hearing about the severity of Alan Quinlans 6 week ban for stamping on a Cardiff player after he pleaded guilty, its all poor Alan, what will munster do etc....(I wonder what cardiff will do seeing as Quinlans stamping has resulted in knee...
  17. P

Man Utd to announce Larsson Loan Deal

Man U expected to announce Henrik Larsson on 3 month loan today! http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=432484&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=4161&title=Larsson+lined+up+by+United
  18. P

Stag Night Suggestions

To lazy to come up with anything myself. Anybody been on any good ones?
  19. P

A True Super Sunday

Should be a cracking days entertainment. One for the sitting room as opposed to the pub though with all the channel flicking that will have to be done. Man U V Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 -K.O 1PM Blackburn V Bolton - No TV - K.O 3PM Boro V Newcastle - No TV - K.O 3PM Spurs V West Ham - No TV -...
  20. P

Drinks Bottles for Running

Do any of ye know where I can get a drinks belt for running. John Buckley on Shandon St is out of them at the moment. Ive tried everwhere else in town. Is there any athletics accessories shops nearby? Im looking for something that hold 2-4 small'ish bottles. Thanks