96FM....The word on Bullshit!

Sick to death of these gobshites and their bullshit news reports.

Last Friday evening they announce that Roy Keane had left Sunderland, 45 mins after Sky Sports News confirmed that nothing all such reports were incorrect.
Two years ago a friends younger brother was in a car accident where 2 other were killed, they announced on air a couple of days later that he had also died ,naming him in the process......he hadnt died...and has made a full recovery.

Bunch of Clowns!

Sick to death of these gobshites and their bullshit news reports.

Last Friday evening they announce that Roy Keane had left Sunderland, 45 mins after Sky Sports News confirmed that nothing all such reports were incorrect.
Two years ago a friends younger brother was in a car accident where 2 other were killed, they announced on air a couple of days later that he had also died ,naming him in the process......he hadnt died...and has made a full recovery.

Bunch of Clowns!

And their obsessed with Phil Collins

Or a few years back when Cummins Sports sponsored Niall's show's competition and he gave credit all week to Champion Sports. Eventually corrected it on the Friday.

about 10 years ago, 3 bikers were killed in a tragic accident close to vernmount on the link road.i knew all 3 of them, 1 of them was a close personal friend god bless him.

anyway, 96fm reported that it was some sort of "chicken run" resulting in the head on crash . the family and friends were very very upset.

about 10 years ago, 3 bikers were killed in a tragic accident close to vernmount on the link road.i knew all 3 of them, 1 of them was a close personal friend god bless him.

anyway, 96fm reported that it was some sort of "chicken run" resulting in the head on crash . the family and friends were very very upset.

They were all friends of my mother's. I remember that day very well. She was raging cos everyone was saying it to her "Oh they were playing chicken".

was that just before the road opened properly to the public?
was there a girl pillion passenger killed? if so I knew her as well.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fist Of Pure Emotion
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

16th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼