Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I’d take that point against Limerick right now but a Waterford win against Tipp and we’ll be gone unless we beat Limerick

Tipp did look woeful today but I wouldn’t bet against them beating Waterford next week either though
Agreed, Tipp could still do us a favour. By final round it's possible that cork Waterford Tipp could all have one win. And it goes to score difference, where we aren't too bad. It's a pity to rely on other results but that's how it is. Even a draw today would have been big

Horgan basically had the exact same tackle committed on him in the same area of the pitch that Joyce got a black and a penalty given for and he just got a free.

Now as it happens that was actually probably one that Owens got right but it’s fucking galling looking at the same thing seven days later and totally different decisions

And Spoofer Donovan will just do another interview with Marty, a few big words and we'll all be brainwashed again
I’m commenting online here for 2 years I think and one thing is for certain I’m not brainwashed and won’t be either.
I’ve been annihilated on here for stating the obvious and how poor Cork hurling is and badly set up we are in Cork hurling.

How many people are paid employees whose job it is to run and develop Cork hurling? What repercussions will there be for them?

Grand blame away Pat Ryan, Donal O Mahony, the players, the S&C or whatever but in my opinion our shit show is so so bad overall that the buck starts and stops with the paid employees of Cork hurling.

Not stopping the game when O'Mahony was down was a complete joke.

Cork playing with 13 for those two scores.
Agree 💯

That was fierce frustrating.

That said, no point blaming the ref really, you have to be good enough to outplay even a shitty ref.

As someone said above, I really felt the lads gave it all today. SOD will be kicking himself for that stupid first half yellow. Overall they looked very different to last week.

I'm already dreading the Limerick match 🤢

Last edited:
I’d take that point against Limerick right now but a Waterford win against Tipp and we’ll be gone unless we beat Limerick

Tipp did look woeful today but I wouldn’t bet against them beating Waterford next week either though
Beating Limerick won't matter if Waterford beat Tipp.
Waterford would have 4 points and so would we.
Head to head puts Waterford through.
We need Tipp to beat Waterford or we are out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Libertines
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

22nd Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking

Cornmarket Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼