Cork Hurlers - Part 2

How is Tim given a start this week and he wasn’t given 5 minutes last week when he was needed. Very strange.
Because Ryan’s gamble with going with a few old timers against Waterford, backfired and limited his substitution options when the black and red card happened. You could see some of the intense sideline scrambling on the TV stream when the whole period was playing out.

Moving the deck chairs on the Titanic..
A few life boats launched as well now..
This selection and all the changes (debatable if some are improvements) shows how badly wrong they got it all 4 days ago.
How Hoggie survives is beyond me with the last 3/4 years. Sick ta shite at this stage of watching him strolling round to place to take frees. A couple can consider themselves unlucky to be chopped.

Moving the deck chairs on the Titanic..
A few life boats launched as well now..
This selection and all the changes (debatable if some are improvements) shows how badly wrong they got it all 4 days ago.
How Hoggie survives is beyond me with the last 3/4 years. Sick ta shite at this stage of watching him strolling round to place to take frees. A couple can consider themselves unlucky to be chopped.
Speaking of chairs, Hoggie might need one to sit in the corner and walk on to take a few frees.
He has served Cork well but his time is up, he done nothing from play all year.

Sorry, BBAWS can you repeat that? Is it MC to come in for rob and starts midfield?
Apologies, I made a balls of that post. Heard this morning that Ethan Twomey would play wing back, Mark Coleman in MF and Tim wouldn’t start even though he was gonna be named.

Was from an ould fell in the club I met after school run. Took no notice of him at the time cos I didn’t think Ethan was in the mix to be honest.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼