Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Some interesting insight from Christy here, blames last years injuries on a S&C plan that focussed on tackling etc pre season. We look in great condition it has to be said at the moment, today will show it more though.

I’d agree with KYS concerns a couple of pages back but Davy also risking a bunch of lads that might be undercooked. I can see both defences on top for long periods today lads, and our bench to get the job done late on. ROF goal & Cork to win by 3.
Abit Silly really, he should have saved that talk until after the next few games.

Blue skies, smell of fresh cut grass, and championship hurling 😊

Rebels Abu 🇮🇩 💪
The problem with that is that the retards working with RTÉ GAAgo will put the main camera on the uncovered stand facing directly into a blazing afternoon sun. We now have to pay for the privilege of watching silhouettes and a yellow ball camouflaged buy luminous sun soaked grass at a measly 25fps. Yippee!
Better than rain I guess where rain drops drench the camera lens and the cameraman needs to use his sleeve to wipe it clear when they cut to a different camera/angle.

Abit Silly really, he should have saved that talk until after the next few games.
Let’s be revolutionary and bring in a guy who will do more running!!
Sure you’d hear that in the club AGM back in the 80s. Fellas have been making cash selling that for the last 40 years.
Hopefully a lot more has happened in the last 9 months.
If the only things that’s changed this year is a bit more S&C on top of the bit more S&C from the previous years than this year won’t be any better than last years disaster.
Going by the team selection it’s very much the same auld same auld. I don’t have a good feeling. At least we are just playing today a side who are in worse horrors.

The problem with that is that the retards working with RTÉ GAAgo will put the main camera on the uncovered stand facing directly into a blazing afternoon sun. We now have to pay for the privilege of watching silhouettes and a yellow ball camouflaged buy luminous sun soaked grass at a measly 25fps. Yippee!
Better than rain I guess where rain drops drench the camera lens and the cameraman needs to use his sleeve to wipe it clear when they cut to a different camera/angle.
Can I come over to your gaff to watch the matches this year? Great craic I’d say

I woke up this morning with the sun shining in the window and the strong smell of freshly cut grass. It must be Munster Hurling Championship season! Safe travels everyone. I'd expect a huge performance from Waterford, but if we match their intensity and use our bench to good effect, we should be coming home with 2 important points on the board, all going well! Rebels abú! 🇦🇹

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼