Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Well, because I like you, I’ll do you a personal favor. Since it’s Saturday now, I’ll have to wait until Monday. But first thing Monday morning I’ll call the Treasury and tell them no more money for Israel. And I’ll have them cut a check for Ukraine while I’m at it. Happy now numbnuts?

Now have your mommy cut your meat up for you for your lunch so you don’t choke on it by accident.

Idiot.
images (2).jpeg

Here is some article from September 2023 on supporting Ukraine EU and US. Just to address the current russian propaganda and quasi-intellectual rhetoric of trumpists:

1713613574467.png

1713613593166.png

Gentlemen, this thread is rather Russia Hate Club than America Hate Club, lets keep the standards ;) It is also on russian aggression on Ukraine, not Middle East politics nor American current political affairs.

Last edited:
US passes that aid bill for Ukrain . Hopefully that’ll help David against Goliath
Really great news...onto the Senate on Wednesday where that asshole Rand Paul plans to try and at least delay it. It has to go through as passed in the House otherwise whatever they pass has to go back to the House.

epic butthurt of russian trolls in

bda2d0da1e46e66c3638ece62c4463cc.jpg

It was all down to me Catcha.

Not that I like to boast like.

But it was.

Dealing with treacherous Mongol spawn from the Eastern outskirts of Europe is a path of lies, conspiracy, lack of civilized values, barbarity and disregard to honour as we know. The trickery of those hordes was always built on the fundament of sociopath disinformation and brutal projection of power, where all considered weaker are counted as disposable resource.

Nothing has changed in their ill logic throughout centuries, just the ones who fall in their sick rhetoric.

Last three decades gave that corrupted nation time to regroup and seed their plots with guard down as civilized world believed that the imperium of evil has fallen with the fall of USSR.

I would not call you a troll, we have proper russian trolls in this thread for some time.

The US funding doubles the support already given to Ukraine to fight those bastards. And their militaristic specific not only will provide the sword, but also should give the orcs and their quiet allies some thoughts. After all, corrupted regimes as theirs only understand power.

Yet another small battle won in this war.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼