My work on President Trumps memoirs.

An update regarding the Presidents memoirs. I have been making steady progress on this tome since I last posted on the subject. As you will all be aware I am an extremely busy man and much of my time over the last few months has been spent in departure lounges and flying. In between flirting with air hostesses I have managed to complete a considerable amount of work on the memoir while flying back and forth across the Atlantic and further afield.

The Donald, as you will all be aware is under attack from all corners from the corrupt legal system plus the MSM. He possesses the stamina and energy of a man half his age. He is determined to win back what was taken from him and new chapters are being added to his incredible story on a daily basis. I can give no firm confirmation of a publication date but of this you can be sure, it will be the most eagerly awaited book in publishing history.

I just read a bit of Greedys work there.

"from April 1, most of our TV and broadband customers will see a monthly increase to the cost of their package, with the average increase across our products being 6.7%."
giphy.gif

Not cool m8.

An update regarding the Presidents memoirs. I have been making steady progress on this tome since I last posted on the subject. As you will all be aware I am an extremely busy man and much of my time over the last few months has been spent in departure lounges and flying. In between flirting with air hostesses I have managed to complete a considerable amount of work on the memoir while flying back and forth across the Atlantic and further afield.

The Donald, as you will all be aware is under attack from all corners from the corrupt legal system plus the MSM. He possesses the stamina and energy of a man half his age. He is determined to win back what was taken from him and new chapters are being added to his incredible story on a daily basis. I can give no firm confirmation of a publication date but of this you can be sure, it will be the most eagerly awaited book in publishing history.
Have you the Easter weekend off from collecting the trollies in Douglas Court?

You scratched my car with your careless moving of trollies last week you buffoon.

Still, I expect you get to keep any coins left in the dispenser.

I can give no firm confirmation of a publication date but of this you can be sure, it will be the most eagerly awaited book in publishing history.

You could be onto a winner, might even surpass this guy's one million sales. ;)

"
Meanwhile, Michael Wolff's book "Fire and Fury" reportedly sold almost 1 million copies.

In 2019, Wolff released the sequel to his book "Fire and Fury." The book, titled, "Siege: Trump Under Fire," portrayed the Trump administration as "under fire from almost every side."

You could be onto a winner, might even surpass this guy's one million sales. ;)

"
Meanwhile, Michael Wolff's book "Fire and Fury" reportedly sold almost 1 million copies.

In 2019, Wolff released the sequel to his book "Fire and Fury." The book, titled, "Siege: Trump Under Fire," portrayed the Trump administration as "under fire from almost every side."

A very good book and an inspiring writer. He has given me invaluable advice.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼