Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

You give so little of a fuck m8 that you’ve been responding to my posts on this thread for the last few days.
Imagine posting on a local internet forum that I've been posting on for years.
It must be your doing m8.
By the way no one gives a fuck about Derilickt you thick cunt.
:lol!:
giphy.gif

So the original plan was to have Abbeyville House in Fermoy be used to accommodate single men and now as a result of the protests etc the plan has been changed and Abbeyville House now is full of families who will be going to local schools and integrated into the community.

Looks like success for the residents of Fermoy to me.

So the original plan was to have Abbeyville House in Fermoy be used to accommodate single men and now as a result of the protests etc the plan has been changed and Abbeyville House now is full of families who will be going to local schools and integrated into the community.

Looks like success for the residents of Fermoy to me.
But getting the families in there is only temporary. They'll soon be replaced with 'military aged undocumented men.'

Or so the staunch anti-immigrant crew will tell you.

But getting the families in there is only temporary. They'll soon be replaced with 'military aged undocumented men.'

Or so the staunch anti-immigrant crew will tell you.
You can send ur wife and kids over to Fermoy but stay behind to fight Al-Shabaab…finally get how this immigration thing works.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
James Keegan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼