The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do I think Simon Harris will be a good taoiseach?

Perhaps not.

However, do I think he'll make a better Taoiseach than anyone in Sinn Fein?

It's like comparing a Four Seasons to a hostel. (Sinn Fein being the hostel, just to avoid any confusion).

The Echo have a story about Michael Martin up on the Facebook, from hours ago.

Do they Echo not moderate their page ffs? Or are comments like this now acceptable?

Dirty rat is all he is .. Throw him into the back of a van and bring him into the woods , teach him a few good lessons
No doubt posted by an SF/IRA cult follower.

That is exactly their type

SF/IRA = Scum

Do I think Simon Harris will be a good taoiseach?

Perhaps not.

However, do I think he'll make a better Taoiseach than anyone in Sinn Fein?

It's like comparing a Four Seasons to a hostel. (Sinn Fein being the hostel, just to avoid any confusion).
A clamped out caravan would be a more appropriate comparison.

I noticed that dig in the media by FG members over the last few days, that they were lucky to be in a party that has a choice of high calibre candidates.

FFS the front line of SF is like a line up of the usual suspects

A clamped out caravan would be a more appropriate comparison.

I noticed that dig in the media by FG members over the last few days, that they were lucky to be in a party that has a choice of high calibre candidates.

FFS the front line of SF is like a line up of the usual suspects

When PJ Coogan needs to explain to your party leader how a Taoiseach is chosen, you're in big trouble

The Echo have a story about Michael Martin up on the Facebook, from hours ago.

Do they Echo not moderate their page ffs? Or are comments like this now acceptable?

Dirty rat is all he is .. Throw him into the back of a van and bring him into the woods , teach him a few good lessons
The kind of people who post...this is a korupt kip, when in actual fact a lot of people have never had it so good.

Some SF henchman from Belfast (Béal Feiriste) according to his X profile posted a picture of MaryLou McDonald with the caption “My Taoiseach.”

We need to keep these fuckers far away from government in Dublin. They are a clear and present danger to Cork. They’d actually prefer to see the A5 improved with our money before the proposed M20.

Dey’ve done NOTTING fir de PEEPill of Cark.

Vote Tommy Gould for an extra dáil vote to downgrade Cork in favour of a Dublin Belfast “Economic Corridor.” Gould and that guy O’Laoghaire are too stupid to realise that.
When Tommy posted Mary lou is my taoiseaech after 2020 election he got loads of stick, Donnachadh was clever enough to avoid that kind
of carry on, When asked about it DOL said whether i like it or not Michael Martin is the taoiseach, Tommy jumped in feet first,

The kind of people who post...this is a korupt kip, when in actual fact a lot of people have never had it so good.

I think one should always be wary of people who use "in actual fact" to try bolster what is merely their opinion.

For example, "In actual fact Cork are the best hurling team in the country" doesn't add any more credence to the opinion that Cork are, but imho it displays the mindset of the person who uses it in an effort to pretend their opinion carries more weight than that of others.

And as for your "people have never had it so good", while that may be true of some people, I think our rising homeless numbers of over 13.5K, and is it 1M (?) people now on various medical waiting lists tells a very different story for more and more of our population.

We are in surplus yet there are still penny pinching taxes put on in the last decade and not rescinded since for hard-pressed less well off and sick people in our society. While a certain coterie at the top never had it so good I don't think it's as universal as you're trying to let on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
NewEra
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

3rd May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼