Pubs reopening June 29th

Moe it’s approximately 15 c to flush a jacks when you work it out ,businesses subsidising the rest ,for that to happen on what is a make or break day is beyond bad

Well thats good to know Benny, as I never flush the jacks when I take a shit in a pub nor do I wash my hands, so it's good to know that I've been doing my bit to support pubs in these difficult times

Jesus you’re not the phantom shitter are you ,
Eluded me for years

Fair few of those around the place.

Reminds me of being in 1516 in Vienna (which I think you've been in), and a fella went into the jacks for ages, before coming out and asking at the bar for more toilet paper, and going back into the jacks then.

Nobody wanted to sit anywhere near that fella after 🤣🍻

There is a dispute at the moment between water staff in city council and the council, Council agreed that staff would transfer over to
uisce eireann but staff wont budge,

What's considered a good drinker these days? I’ve a buddy who can do 16-20 pints in a sitting and go home fairly sober. Is that fantasy island or what?

There's a guy I know who'd think nothing of sitting at the bar and having 8-10 pints from about 8 til closing time. He was drinking at easily twice the rate I was and it didn't knock a tap out of him. Hollow legs. And he sups most days. TBH I don't know how he can afford it

🤔
Has he got a wife and kids? I hope not.

Yup he has. And has a very good job. He's a high-functioning heavy (well by my standards anyway) drinker. He's an extremely nice and very bright guy with a top job so can probably afford it but if it was me I'd have tried save the bobs and bought a better house or a holiday appartment or something.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼