Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Probably once upon a time, didn't someone from Sinn Fein collect him from Prison after he killed the policeman.
I would hope if killing a policeman wasn't enough then surely stabbing his wife in front of their kids would be enough to warrant being disowned.
Surely he falls into Sinn Féin’s category of a ‘good republican’

Probably once upon a time, didn't someone from Sinn Fein collect him from Prison after he killed the policeman.
I would hope if killing a policeman wasn't enough then surely stabbing his wife in front of their kids would be enough to warrant being disowned.
The Someone from Sinn Fein was a serving TD for the Scum at that time.
Martin Ferris, another beauty.

SF/ IRA = Scum

Pearse mcauley served his time with other good republicans in Castlerea in a bungalow in the grounds as a special agreement with the Government in accordance with the good friday agreement.
A large telephone Bill incurred due to the inmates ringing sexline 1550 numbers.

This man was given a standing ovation at the Sinn Fein Ard Eis after murdering one Garda and making a tough tough life for the other on duty that day. 1996 he shot them but 2010 gets an Ovation from Sinn Fein then stabs his partner 13 times. Imagine trying to explain this to a tourist or visitor to Ireland that now 14 years after this ovation glorifying a cop killer and murderer that the people and the political party whom supported him are now leading to be the dominant party of Irish politics. I don’t know who or why people are voting for these scum unqualified idiots. They all have blood on their hands and don’t even try justify it Soundy . A standing ovation 14 years ago.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼