Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

the discipline in our son's school is far better, they don't tolerate bullying

That's a good point that I hadn't considered.

My school was survival of the fittest. Lads tried to bully me in first and second year til they realised I didn't give a fuck, and they moved onto fellas who'd give them the reaction they were looking for.

My school was a weird mix of rich kids, kids from working class families, kids from single parent families, and the occasional traveller.

Some of the shit that went on was unbelievable. On lunch one day a lad set fire to a bin in the yard and fucked it through a window.

One of many happy memories I have of the place. It may not be as mad as the teacher in Christians telling lads they'd burn in the fires of hell, but we had a few memorable moments.

My school was a weird mix of rich kids, kids from working class families, kids from single parent families, and the occasional traveller.

Some of the shit that went on was unbelievable. On lunch one day a lad set fire to a bin in the yard and fucked it through a window.

One of many happy memories I have of the place. It may not be as mad as the teacher in Christians telling lads they'd burn in the fires of hell, but we had a few memorable moments.
Thought you were talking about Christians until you got to the end.

My school was survival of the fittest. Lads tried to bully me in first and second year til they realised I didn't give a fuck, and they moved onto fellas who'd give them the reaction they were looking for.

The owners of the creche need to take a good long look at. themselves.

I was there in Deerpark the day Billy attempted to put a scobes ginger head through the door... you could hear the thud in our class two doors down 😄 The fecker deserved it.

Ah they do.

They hate business people and wealthy people who earn decent money and who actually pay the highest proportion of tax.

How dare they have private schooling and private healthcare.

Everyone in a 300k house living in a sink estate blaring the Wolfe Tones on full blast all day and going to crap public schools etc and make this place as big a dump as they have made of Northern Ireland (A socially deprived bigoted feral criminalistic backwater) and drive money and investment out of here
Spot on.

SF/IRA = Scum

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼