Woke School Alert...

You think there is something wrong with being naked around your own children?

There are plenty of changing room options that allow for trans people to have dignity and also allow you to protect your children from ever seeing a naked human if you so wish. It doesn't have to be one or the other...

I think it is neither necessary or appropriate, is that ok?

On your second point, I never claimed it had to be one or the other but to appease both requirements you listed the solution can't obviously be unisex changing rooms then can it?
If there are individual cubicles for changing then great but that's not always available.

I think it is neither necessary or appropriate, is that ok?

On your second point, I never claimed it had to be one or the other but to appease both requirements you listed the solution can't obviously be unisex changing rooms then can it?
If there are individual cubicles for changing then great but that's not always available.
It's your family, you can do what you want with them! But to be honest I find it really strange. Do you never sleep naked? Do you never get into the shower with them at the pool to wash their hair?

On the second point, I think a unisex changing room with some cubicles for those who want more privacy is the perfect solution.

It's your family, you can do what you want with them! But to be honest I find it really strange. Do you never sleep naked? Do you never get into the shower with them at the pool to wash their hair?

On the second point, I think a unisex changing room with some cubicles for those who want more privacy is the perfect solution.

Look we don't have to go down the road of listing out when and where we get naked, that's a discussion for a different thread. :)

It's our preference, if you find it strange then that's fine, I'm not making any judgements on your apparent preference to the contrary I'm just stating that when we are in public changing/toilet facilities, we are far more comfortable if the girls are not in the company of naked men.

And yes I agree, if cubicles can be provided then perfect, everyone is happy.

Yeah, yeah, he's awful.

Shame.....shame....etc. Give me a break

This basically became a Twitter pile on with people delighted with the guy in prison and beside themselves with glee that he got the sack.

Totally pathetic carry on.

He decided he wasn't going to let his employer dictate how he should address someone, 'they/them' etc. and why he should he? Good for him.

Id describe any employer who thinks they can impose this gender identity garbage with no legal right to do so, as dangerously misguided.

The people who are cheering on the destruction of Burke's teaching career might think twice on his stance if their ten year old comes looking for puberty blockers or their 14 year old daughter wants to have a double mastectomy.

Make no mistake, that's the path we're setting our children on in entertaining this bollocks.
Perhaps he should have simply resigned if everything was pissing him off so much, or was this course not open to him.
Then again perhaps he’s just a dick head.

Yeah because people just walk away from permanent positions at the drop of a hat.
In a time of great employment opportunities and given that he is a young (if exceedingly awkward acting) person, why the heck not?
It’s clear that this fella would only be happy teaching under the taliban curriculum so he might try his (considerably long) hands at anything else … eg solar panel installation, Tesco delivery, the list goes on.

The whole trans, gender identity etc etc is turning into a social experiment on an industrial scale the results of which will only be known in a generations time.

Do men usually wave their genitalia in your face in changing rooms?

Cos I've never had that experience. Most people just want to get dressed quickly and get on with their day.

Also, you think someone getting changed is " creepy and perverted"? Jaysis thats alot of baggage! A trip to the beach must be a nightmare for you...

you see I didn’t say that someone getting changed is creepy and perverted as you well know. I said that a grown man going to a women’s changing and having his lad out in front of young girls is creepy and perverted. I believe the overwhelmingly vast majority of parents would think the same and to be honest I’d be worried for the child of a parent who thought otherwise

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼