Recent content by TravisBickle

1. T

Cork Footballers

Mark White, Thomas Clancy, Sean White,
  2. T

Cork Footballers

CCB needs to be on their hands and knees begging Haulie O Neill to take the reins. He is the only man who can save Cork football at this stage.
  3. T

Cork Footballers

Very strong defensive spine, rest of the team is poor.
  4. T

2023 Premier sfc

What a fantastic advertisement for West Cork football in Bandon this evening. Two teams going hammer and tongs, showing how the game should be played. I wouldn’t be suprised to see these two teams meet again. Perfect result for Clon who will now come in under the radar against Nemo and I expect...
  5. T

2023 Premier sfc

D Day has arrived. Soon the talk will be finished and the brewery town will be on to the next.
  6. T

2023 Premier sfc

I hear it’s gonna be hot tomorrow again. You would think the likes of Hurley and the older Haven lads will struggle.
  7. T

2023 Premier sfc

Drove through Bandon today, noticed the town is looking very well at the minute. Stopped for a coffee and shared this opinion with a local. He told me that the local community were delighted to be hosting a Clon game and they had gone to the extra effort preparing for the match. As a Clon man...
  8. T

2023 Premier sfc

Enjoy your last weekend posting on PROC, it’s been a pleasure.
  9. T

2023 Premier sfc

I won’t get drawn into your petty trolling. Savour your time remaining until Sunday, the bet is non refundable.
  10. T

2023 Premier sfc

Yep, have heard John Kiely talk about his experience with Clon and how Haulie in particular was a vital part in his development.
  11. T

2023 Premier sfc

D Day for the brewery town and a couple of posters on here. I am hearing preparation has gone brilliantly and the lads are ready to send out a warning shot to the rest of the teams involved in the competition.
  12. T

2023 Premier sfc

Jimmy and the rest, the bet is on. It will be a pity to lose ye but this Clon team are something special and Sunday will be the start of the run.
  13. T

2023 Premier sfc

Jimmy has gone very quiet all of a sudden.
  14. T

2023 Premier sfc

Spot on Fox. It’s hilarious to see the Clon naysayers here all hoping the brewery town will be beaten. Proposition for anyone brave enough to put their head on the chopping block- Clon lose, I’ll delete my account. Clon win, they must delete theirs. I presume there will be no shortage of...
  15. T

2023 Premier sfc

It’s hilarious to see the Clon haters out in force. We are perfectly set up to peak for the latter stages of the competition. We will get over the Haven and onto the next, no medals handed out at this stage.