M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 5 is great alright. I know what you mean about it being dodgy. You just want it to last as long as you can. That surprised look on their faces Christmas morning is one of the best sights you'll see over the Xmas period. I think it take some of the excitement from us as parents also.
    We bought ours in Blackpool also. In the game shop? If you bought it there go back down to them and ask them about it. The guy in there told us last month that if we are buying it for Xmas then the guarantee won't start until the 25th. Don't know whats need for it. When himself goes to school next week i'll get it off the neighbour and test drive it (Mario Karting). Just to make sure it works like :). I'll let ya know next week if you need any batteries or anything else out of the ordinary for it.
    Hooked on the net so. Like myself TBH. I know what your saying about the Wii and getting it in August. I wouldn't blame ya there. The good thing about where we got ours was that the guarantee won't start until the 25th which is great.
    Hi maz. How was your weekend? That w/a thread is going way too fast to put in a reply to your question and also to get the next word right. Thought this might be easier :) Had an ok weekend. Started off great. Got most of the Xmas shopping done. Most importantly we got the Wii for the smallie. YAY. Just a few small presies and a few vouchers to get now. Not too bad I suppose. Sunday night then my fupping broadband went. i only got it last friday. It's one of those usb sticks from 3. Have it sorted now. The place where I bought it gave me a pay as you go stick instead of a pre-pay. There was no credit in the stick so no proc :(. Anyhow it's sorted now so back to normal again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jennifer Lyons

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼