F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have to request to join the group,whenever jd gets around to it then you will prob get a message on your user cp that you have been accepted*

*I am not sure about the message and am just making that up but I am sure thats how you will know you got in.lol
    Why thank you very much,those are the best scores I have ever gotten!!
    I see you have only joined one social group,would you consider joining jd26's group??I need to get 5 members and then I will get rewards!!I think I have gotten 4 already,well I am going to say I have anyway!!
    The first thing I thought of when you mentioned science lab is my school days,when anyone asked what page we were on in biology myself and another girl would always mention page 323-that was the reproductive page(scary after all these years I still rem the page!!)One time we seleotaped everyones books to the desks open on that page in the science lab!!We went to an all girls school and had little to occupy us..LOL!!
    I said IF!!No way would I go there,you should see the state of him.lol.And you were my first.....bikeshed visit that is;-)
    There is nothing at all poor about that lad,if he wansn't such a bore I would be after him myself.hahahahaha!!
    Hee hee,there was high angle face shots and no talking at all,but they had balaclavas on so we couldn't see their faces!!Highly exciting stuff,lol,well not for the boss obviously!!
    I know,which meant the phones were out too so I couldn't ring anyone which meant I had to do some work.lol.Not much mind,had great fun watching the secruity cameras,it was like watching a film.Twas like csi here this morning!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Henry Glassie: Fieldwork (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼