Recent content by Dookie08

1. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

i saw Harnedy at one stage going for a ball and he had a 3-4 advantage and yet was still beaten for the ball.. His pace is gone
  2. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

first of all cork are going nowhere as long as Horgan Hardney and Lehane. 3 fellas who played the 2013 all Ireland final. And if you needed any proof last Sunday was it. You can’t have any passengers in this day and age. Second of all cork need to front up physically I saw Downey giving a...
  3. D

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

He won a good bit with kilmoyley brought to Croke park 2 years ago .. all Ireland intermediate final. He is a god down there .
  4. D

Benny does it again.

Had a few pints in Hercules in Holloway Road a few weeks ago and they were as good as you get here.
  5. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ya zero if we depending on lads who played 11-12 yrs then something is wrong. Youth is what we need leave them make mistakes but you must give youth a chance.
  6. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Just one point to note 3 of the 6 starting forward played in the 2013 all Ireland final. That’s not progress..
  7. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

4 senior rugby clubs in Cork the last time I checked. Rugby is still very big in Cork. lots of proud junior clubs around the county.
  8. D

Nash 19 restaurant

ya they closed this week from their traditional christmas break and they won't be opening back up
  9. D

Nash 19 restaurant

Claire Nash just announced she is closing with immediate effect...
  10. D

Pubs reopening June 29th

I see Ernset is selling and the Reidys off loading the wine vault.. Getting out while the going is good
  11. D

2023 Senior A hurling

Newcestown hardly have home advantage !!!!!
  12. D

Harty Cup 2022/23

Rumour is Barry Walsh gone from Youghal to Midleton cbs
  13. D

2023 Senior A hurling

I give killeagh a great chance . Saw them last week in the pouring rain which wouldn’t suit them they impressed me. Lots of movement they look very fit.
  14. D

The next Government

In relation to McEntee she should have came out after cherry orchard and announced a zero tolerance approach and came down hard on those involved instead she went hiding. I’ll be slaughtered for saying this but she holds the 4th most powerful position in the country and will be missing for...
  15. D

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Just going back on this Laura o connell / Jonathan o brien saga.. I’ve heard a number of interviews with her.. she stated that sheriffs are calling to her door in relation to the unpaid legal fees surely Sinn Fein could find some stash somewhere to cover the payment for her..