The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^On point, FG can't even get justice right, I predict the second spell of Leo spell as Taoiseach will end in a total car crash. They need a long period in opposition, and we need a break from them.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

McEntee never had the CV to justify(!) such an important position.
An empty suit. The Eoghan Murphy of Justice.

All we can hope for is a strong coalition partnership next time out. Anything like what is proposed in Sinn Fein's
alternative (reality) budget would spell disaster for the country economically.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

McEntee never had the CV to justify(!) such an important position.
An empty suit. The Eoghan Murphy of Justice.

All we can hope for is a strong coalition partnership next time out. Anything like what is proposed in Sinn Fein's
alternative (reality) budget would spell disaster for the country economically.
If FG dump Leo they might regain some credibility but to me FG are now basically the rural independents with shoes.

I can't see an alternative to FG that doesn't include SF tbh.

If FG dump Leo they might regain some credibility but to me FG are now basically the rural independents with shoes.

I can't see an alternative to FG that doesn't include SF tbh.

That ship sailed when they didn't ditch him for leaking the Irish medical org deal to his pal. They certainly don't have the appetite for it now.

They really screwed the pooch on that one tbh, each and every high profile FG TD coming out to bat for him when for the sake of the party's standing he should have jumped, or been pushed.

In relation to McEntee she should have came out after cherry orchard and announced a zero tolerance approach and came down hard on those involved instead she went hiding. I’ll be slaughtered for saying this but she holds the 4th most powerful position in the country and will be missing for another 6 months while she is on mat leave. It’s ok let’s get some other minister cover while she is out. It’s the minister for justice not minister for arts and the island .

Leo was once the poster boy for modern ireland, but now is reviled by large sections of society, Then again same could
be said for all of the party leaders,
They’re all the same: and i honestly don’t think changing them will make any difference. But we should change them just to give be those who do think it makes a difference some comfort.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼