3. D

Graham Dwyer Verdict..

:ninja:
  4. D

Cork Lad Thinks About Cork Every 3 Seconds

Is Toosexy, Conal?
  5. D

Whacked at the creche

I have always kind of been of the opinion that scumbags can shoot each other away as long as they like once they are harming no one else as it saves on the inevitable cost of imprisoning them which is substantial However, this is now starting to get a bit too close for comfort regularly, this...
  6. D

UPC horizon

I came home tonight and there's one of these yokes hooked up Other than a really annoying interface, what's actually good about this? It seems a bit like a kind of half way house Apple TV, Internet modem and high def tv box stuck together, but looks like it has potential to be lots more?
  7. D

Man jailed for raping girls lured from birthday party

doesnt say what the sentence handed down was I think this is one of the worst things I have ever read about :cry: You can only hope the cunt never sees the light of day again
  8. D

Would you go on the telly?

Not actors now, obviously they would If an opportunity for you to appear in a series/show cropped up - would you do it?
  9. D

I came across this on the times this morning: All political bantz aside now, this is awful- a 12k grant would give these pair a bit of dignity and its not possible. They seem like decent people too and 12k is nothing FFS You'd despair at the allocation of money in this country at times...
  10. D

The walking dead

I had the misfortune of agreeing to watch this box set and episode 1 is just done Does this pile of steaming shite improve or am I destined for seasons of half dead fucking zombie nonsense?
  11. D

Merkels gee

So poor auld Dr. Angela broke her gee over the break Now I'm not one to take pleasure from others misfortune or to speculate, but I reckon the ski fall story is a ruse My money's on Ring_Y finally getting his grubby ginger mitts on his hero and focus of his fantasy, the doc.. All of his...
  12. D

Car help please

guys and gals I freely admit to knowing almost nothing about cars bar how to drive them I need to buy myself an estate (for shame).. and could do with a bit of advice Id want to spend say 10k max-ish as I have no interest in something depreciating by 3-4 grand a year. I have spent almost no...
  13. D

PS performance data

with the recent sick day abuse and now testing them for performance, I think its time we gave these guys a break Ireland clearly has the best equipped and most dedicated public service in the world UNREAL
  14. D

Man present tips for PROC wimmin

According to the times, this is what they want:
  15. D

Cyclists

BTW Liam Would you think that your parents allowing you to drive a Lamborghini when you were 12 was recklessly endangering your life? Interesting.