Recent content by casúr

1. casúr

The characters of Cork

RIP 🙏
  2. casúr

Welcome Palestine

I’m back to work tomorrow after a lovely Christmas break so you won’t have to put up with me as frequently as you have been. But make no mistake I’ll be watching you and your band of ball bag lickers to keep a balanced debate on this topic 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
  3. casúr

Welcome Palestine

Any more book recommendations on the topic, we should should read😂🤦‍♂️
  4. casúr

Welcome Palestine

you also asked me when you were supporting the murderous campaign of Israel and a quote “on a scale of one to 10 mad are you.” The answer was 10/10 because I know what is right and what is wrong
  5. casúr

Welcome Palestine

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  6. casúr

Welcome Palestine

I’m not your M8 and I had to google Helen Lovejoy was. While you were watching The Simpsons, I was in a war zone. And I will continue to carry on “performative virtue signalling” posting videos to show the horrors being inflicted on the innocent. I couldn’t give 2 fucks about what you or your...
  7. casúr

Welcome Palestine

Deep breaths, Dan Deep breaths. This is a highly charged topic. I imagine it will be fairly high up there on this forum as long as Israel continues with its ethnic cleansing program, and that is something that you will just have to get used to unfortunately. I will take you up on the offer of...
  8. casúr

Welcome Palestine

Dan, can you please make up your mind on how you’re going to interact on this thread. For instance, this post is absolutely excellent, but some of the guff on the last page is worth the other trip to the chemist for a large bottle of Cop-On.
  9. casúr

Welcome Palestine

Dan you truly were a proper waste of Jizz 🤦‍♂️ As for making a donation to the Red Cross, you were saying this stuff two months ago, you’re going around in circles lad. it’s very presumptuous of you to imply that the posters who don’t subscribe to your point of view, don’t put their hands in...
  10. casúr

Welcome Palestine

Iran talks a big game but they’ll be keeping their heads down whilst supplying the stray rockets to the usual suspects.
  11. casúr

Welcome Palestine

They must be training their soldiers as auctioneers too.
  12. casúr

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

No, honestly just curious.
  13. casúr

Welcome Palestine

Excellent post 1. Their intentions were very clear in September when Netanyahu held a map of the new Middle East in front of UN assembly with Palestine erased from it. With his message of “ normal relationships with the Arab world, especially Saudi Arabia” 2. Palestinian civilians and Israeli...
  14. casúr

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Meridian just wondering if that’s an automatic signature when creating a new post or it it a manual signature?
  15. casúr

Welcome Palestine

Gaza: 14.5 Billion do keep up