Welcome Palestine

Dan, can you please make up your mind on how you’re going to interact on this thread. For instance, this post is absolutely excellent, but some of the guff on the last page is worth the other trip to the chemist for a large bottle of Cop-On.

M8, you can discuss whats going on there without going fullblown Helen Lovejoy.

Its just performative virtue signalling.

The likes of Soundman in particular is a nausea inducing hypocrite with his wailing as he offered every excuse under the sun for Putins slaughter of civilians.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious m8.

Over emoting on the local talkpage scene does exactly jackshit for the people of Gaza.

Like any other conflict, give it a few months and people lose interest. Whens the last time you saw a Ukrainian flag thrown up.

Fire up a few more YouTube videos there to show how much more you care than me, you virtue signalling Jessie 🙄
Deep breaths, Dan Deep breaths.
This is a highly charged topic. I imagine it will be fairly high up there on this forum as long as Israel continues with its ethnic cleansing program, and that is something that you will just have to get used to unfortunately. I will take you up on the offer of posting a YouTube video. What do you make out of this fella here?

Netenyahu is a complete madman.

Hes scuppered peace in the region at every opportunity for over two decades in politics.

He has a piece of shit like Ben Gvir openly calling for the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.

Unfortunately the U.S. seem more than happy to just sit on their hands as every form of war crime is committed.
Its disgusting.
Yesterday, Israel's firebrand National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir said: "We must promote a solution to encourage the emigration of Gaza's residents.

Tony Blair has denied any role in trying to make this happen despite reports that he had.

Yesterday, Israel's firebrand National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir said: "We must promote a solution to encourage the emigration of Gaza's residents.

Tony Blair has denied any role in trying to make this happen despite reports that he had.

People should read up on Ben Gvir, a truly despicable character.

Its all down to Netenyahu, he has given this racist a cabinet position when any type of moderate politician wouldnt have touched him.

This is the most right wing Israeli government ever and their operating manual is do as much damage as they can get away with until the US pulls the plug.

7/10 was a despicable act and had to be answered but now even injured Israeli soldiers in hospital are refusing to meet with Netanyahu.
He's been accused of being unfit to rule since before the attack and is using this ' war ' to try to sway opinion and hold onto power.
Thats my reading of this anyway.

People should read up on Ben Gvir, a truly despicable character.

Its all down to Netenyahu, he has given this racist a cabinet position when any type of moderate politician wouldnt have touched him.

This is the most right wing Israeli government ever and their operating manual is do as much damage as they can get away with until the US pulls the plug.
That government are absolutely hated by most every day normal Israeli people of which I know many personally.

I was in Tel Aviv last April and there was weekly anti government protests with more 100k at each of them around the time was messing with powers of the supreme court.

He's prolonging this war to keep himself in power, the minute it's over he's finished and will probably end up in prison for corruption down the line.

That government are absolutely hated by most every day normal Israeli people of which I know many personally.

I was in Tel Aviv last April and there was weekly anti government protests with more 100k at each of them around the time was messing with powers of the supreme court.

He's prolonging this war to keep himself in power, the minute it's over he's finished and will probably end up in prison for corruption down the line.

(y)

Agreed.

Whats lost in the current swell of anti Israeli sentiment is the fact that the most vociferous critics of Netenyahu and his policies are Israeli.

Too often its the case they are viewed as a bloc when this is very much not the case.

(y)

Agreed.

Whats lost in the current swell of anti Israeli sentiment is the fact that the most vociferous critics of Netenyahu and his policies are Israeli.

Too often its the case they are viewed as a bloc when this is very much not the case.
Exactly!

Most people in Ireland at least have very little understanding of political make up in Israel and how the ultra right religious loons are propping up Likud so Benji gives them free reign to do as the please aka build settlements in the west bank.

There has been protests about this and what has been going on in Gaza in Tel Aviv, Haifa and other major cities for years, you won't see that on SKY or BBC no sir.

It's important people make the differentiation between this government and normal people as I know for a fact there is a huge divide.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼