Welcome Palestine

Exactly!

Most people in Ireland at least have very little understanding of political make up in Israel and how the ultra right religious loons are propping up Likud so Benji gives them free reign to do as the please aka build settlements in the west bank.

There has been protests about this and what has been going on in Gaza in Tel Aviv, Haifa and other major cities for years, you won't see that on SKY or BBC no sir.

It's important people make the differentiation between this government and normal people as I know for a fact there is a huge divide.

(y)

Its one of the great tragedies of modern history thats Rabin was assassinated.

Netenyahu played his part in stoking up the right wing nutcases who wanted his head.

I'd agree with you that he's going to prison once this conflict is done and dusted.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious m8.

Over emoting on the local talkpage scene does exactly jackshit for the people of Gaza.

Like any other conflict, give it a few months and people lose interest. Whens the last time you saw a Ukrainian flag thrown up.

Fire up a few more YouTube videos there to show how much more you care than me, you virtue signalling Jessie 🙄
M8, you can discuss whats going on there without going fullblown Helen Lovejoy.

Its just performative virtue signalling.

The likes of Soundman in particular is a nausea inducing hypocrite with his wailing as he offered every excuse under the sun for Putins slaughter of civilians.
I’m not your M8 and I had to google Helen Lovejoy was. While you were watching The Simpsons, I was in a war zone. And I will continue to carry on “performative virtue signalling” posting videos to show the horrors being inflicted on the innocent. I couldn’t give 2 fucks about what you or your followers think.

I remember you saying this same crap to me many weeks ago about how I hadn’t a clue what I was talking about and how I should give some money to the Red Cross if I cared that much. You do a lot of presuming Dan. I have been studying this topic for just over 25 years. I was in the West Bank & The Strip in 2005. I’ve seen it all firsthand kid.

But the idea that people who were born outside of Palestine even Israel have the right to move to Palestine and be awarded the freedom to take people’s homes who’ve lived on that land for thousands of years is sickening.

2005 was a better year for the Palestinians as the Israeli government levelled, 20+ illegal settlements on the strip and relocated the illegal settlers thanks to a proposal by Sharon 2 years earlier.

So don’t just assume that the posters on here who know you’re full of shit are wasters or whatever perception you have of us in that special mind of yours. You haven’t a clue who you’re talking to kid.

I’m not your M8 and I had to google Helen Lovejoy was. While you were watching The Simpsons, I was in a war zone. And I will continue to carry on “performative virtue signalling” posting videos to show the horrors being inflicted on the innocent. I couldn’t give 2 fucks about what you or your followers think.

I remember you saying this same crap to me many weeks ago about how I hadn’t a clue what I was talking about and how I should give some money to the Red Cross if I cared that much. You do a lot of presuming Dan. I have been studying this topic for just over 25 years. I was in the West Bank & The Strip in 2005. I’ve seen it all firsthand kid.

But the idea that people who were born outside of Palestine even Israel have the right to move to Palestine and be awarded the freedom to take people’s homes who’ve lived on that land for thousands of years is sickening.

2005 was a better year for the Palestinians as the Israeli government levelled, 20+ illegal settlements on the strip and relocated the illegal settlers thanks to a proposal by Sharon 2 years earlier.

So don’t just assume that the posters on here who know you’re full of shit are wasters or whatever perception you have of us in that special mind of yours. You haven’t a clue who you’re talking to kid.

iu

Its a satirical website m8, If my posts have you this triggered simply avail of the ignore button.

People should read up on Ben Gvir, a truly despicable character. Thanks for the advice Dan. We”ll read up on him 🤦‍♂️

Its all down to Netenyahu, he has given this racist a cabinet position when any type of moderate politician wouldnt have touched him.

This is the most right wing Israeli government ever (I was saying this shit 2 months ago on the thread Dan when you didn’t know whether you were coming or going with who you were supporting) and their operating manual is do as much damage as they can get away with until the US pulls the plug.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

iu

Its a satirical website m8, If my posts have you this triggered simply avail of the ignore button.
you also asked me when you were supporting the murderous campaign of Israel and a quote “on a scale of one to 10 mad are you.” The answer was 10/10 because I know what is right and what is wrong

Is that a royal we?

*Signs upto anonymous chat forum*

yOu DoN'T kNoW wHo YoU'Re TaLkInG tO kId

You appear to be nearly frothing at the mouth with rattlement, take a walk m8.

🤡 :rolleyes:
I’m back to work tomorrow after a lovely Christmas break so you won’t have to put up with me as frequently as you have been. But make no mistake I’ll be watching you and your band of ball bag lickers to keep a balanced debate on this topic 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cops and Robert

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼