Must.... Own....property....

In parts of south belfast you'd find houses like that for a similar price tbh.

drumglass park

malone road

Neither of them would be great value for money like, but they seem to sell alright.

Dublin is a whole other matter like.

The world is properly fucked, it's getting worse for people who don't own a house.
Absolutely ridiculous.
The house going for €675k was prob bought for €60k 30 years ago.
What next?
€6.7m in another 30 years?

London is London.
We're a tiny shit hole of a country.
No house should be more than €200k.
That's not London, it's Caversham, which is a suburb of Reading, about 40km from the outskirts of London.
Admittedly, the fastest train is 23 mins to central London and there's about a dozen an hour but it's also £55 for a day return at peak hours...

That's not London, it's Caversham, which is a suburb of Reading, about 40km from the outskirts of London.
Admittedly, the fastest train is 23 mins to central London and there's about a dozen an hour but it's also £55 for a day return at peak hours...
I'm not saying it's good value either.
The Irish government have absolutely broken the housing market.
If they were intentionally trying to destroy the market they couldn't have done a "better" job.
2030 at the earliest to fix it when they promised to end homelessness in 2011 is an atrocious record.
People have destroyed lives with these policies.
Murphy, Coveney and Fatty O Brien should all be in jail.

I'm not saying it's good value either.
The Irish government have absolutely broken the housing market.
If they were intentionally trying to destroy the market they couldn't have done a "better" job.
2030 at the earliest to fix it when they promised to end homelessness in 2011 is an atrocious record.
People have destroyed lives with these policies.
Murphy, Coveney and Fatty O Brien should all be in jail.
I think the root cause of the problem lies elsewhere.

I'm convinced the problem is effectively a Brexit impact. This is the macroeconomic explainer for it:

Lot of finance and tech folks moving to Ireland driven by Brexit, lot of money chasing limited supply.

London is London.
We're a tiny shit hole of a country.
No house should be more than €200k.
Why did you choose to live in a "shit hole of a country"?

Would you sell your current house for €200k?

You could just sell up move somewhere that suits you much better with your €200k?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Pa Mulqueen - Limerick

The Pav, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼