The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Only ourselves to blame, gifted utd that. Grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory, twice 😂

Just beat the cnuts in the league now
Not sure how Liverpool contrived to toss this game away.

Only themselves to blame. Awful game management.

Ridiculous 🤯🤣
We got what was coming to us for not having a proper go in the second half. So many occasions we could have pushed on and been more decisive but we just were so passive. It was hard to believe what I watching. Klopp’s Liverpool are never like that when it comes to attacking and take the bull by the horns when you’ve an opponent on the ropes.

Some of the subs, mainly Gakpo contributed nothing at all.

The only positive that might come from that is that it saves Pool a big game or two. And IF they win the league, then we might look back at this and say, ya know what... .

Yes, I know I'm clutching at straws.

The only positive that might come from that is that it saves Pool a big game or two. And IF they win the league, then we might look back at this and say, ya know what... .

Yes, I know I'm clutching at straws.
At this stage of the season I am not sure that is overly important. We have come through the congested period at this point.

The manner of that defeat against a rival is going to be tough for Klopp to take. We can only hope a lesson is learnt from it and we react in the right way, a bit like the Arsenal defeat.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian O Broin

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼