The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

We got what was coming to us for not having a proper go in the second half. So many occasions we could have pushed on and been more decisive but we just were so passive. It was hard to believe what I watching. Klopp’s Liverpool are never like that when it comes to attacking and take the bull by the horns when you’ve an opponent on the ropes.

Some of the subs, mainly Gakpo contributed nothing at all.
We, some man to play 120 mins and then give ur thoughts on the PROC a few mins later…

Deserved fuck all out of that really.

Taking off Salah/Sloboslai with only a one goal lead set the tone. Completely fucked up numerous good chances thinking the game was done.

Gapko is a fanny. Hasn’t stepped up at all. Would have rather seen Danns than him.

Congrats to the Utd lads on here.

They’ve shown up all season when their team has been shite so deserve to stick one on the rest of the forum now.

Now I’m getting the silent treatment for the evening cos the missus interrupted just as elliot lost the ball at the death and I told her fuck off.. I apologised and everything but apparently I’m “just a big baby and need to grow the fuck up”

Klopp the flop strikes again. Had a face like a well slapped arsenal after the match. Its obvious his big retirement announcement is affecting the players.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom McRae
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

3rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼