The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Dan isn't taking this well at all at all at all m8s

f4Y0WYp.jpeg

Endo also left the stadium in crutches and a protective boot on his left foot. Gravenberch’s injury looked a nasty one.

Whatever about the cup midweek, the league game next weekend is going to be very tough. It’s a major injury crisis.

Endo also left the stadium in crutches and a protective boot on his left foot. Gravenberch’s injury looked a nasty one.

Whatever about the cup midweek, the league game next weekend is going to be very tough. It’s a major injury crisis.
Endo the mad bastard would play on one leg I'd say

Endo the mad bastard would play on one leg I'd say
He was very good again today. He’s not the quickest but he reads it quite well and gets about the park.

The centre halves and Kelleher were absolutely outstanding. That was like peak Van Dijk today for the most part. Take Klopp and Van Dijk away from that team today and we lose comfortably I’d say.

I would guess that Salah, Szobo and Nunez or maybe two of them will be back for Forest and then saved for the City match,
God knows what team plays Southampton in the cup,
Adrian and probably all of today's subs start

If Pool are serious about the League, and they have to be, being top and all, then they're going to have to play the Academy squad in the Cup. Fuck it, trophy in the bag already this season. I'd be tempted to forget about the European thing too, unless all the injured miraculously recover and come back.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼