Strokestown incident

15 Year sentences for three thugs who viscously beat the security guards, well deserved,

Were these the same security guards that had earlier viscously beaten some pensioners jimmy?

Making anyone eat dog-shit was way over teh top disgusting, and the dog shouldn't have been harmed imho, but giving imported loyalist heavies who absolutely battered some elderly people in their own home town a taste of their own medecine didn't deserve such a stiff sentence imho.

But in Ireland courts seem to take a dim view of a threat by people to the financial institutions

Revenge? revenge for what? the people evicted can have no complaints,
The thugs who were jailed made one of the victims eat dog shit,

Did you see the way the evictions were carried out jimmy? Elderly people were getting a battering from a group of men clad in black and working to orders. I think if that happened to you you'd have complaints alright.

There are evictions carried out in this country on a regular enough basis unfortunately, but I've yet to hear any of them take the turn the strokestown case did. Is it that they're particularly violent people in strokestown do you think, or do you think there was much outrage with the complete heavihandidness of the evicting agents?

Were these the same security guards that had earlier viscously beaten some pensioners jimmy?

Making anyone eat dog-shit was way over teh top disgusting, and the dog shouldn't have been harmed imho, but giving imported loyalist heavies who absolutely battered some elderly people in their own home town a taste of their own medecine didn't deserve such a stiff sentence imho.

But in Ireland courts seem to take a dim view of a threat by people to the financial institutions
I am inclined to agree with you here
Two thugs who set up young Mulready Woods to be slaughtered only got 10 years...

I am inclined to agree with you here
Two thugs who set up young Mulready Woods to be slaughtered only got 10 years...
Travellers shot at AGS in Cork got 8 years less
Rapists and abusers have got less
Heroin dealers routinely get one third of their sentences.
Know nothing about dog shit?
Think that must be incorrect.
What’s not incorrect is the banks used loyalist thugs to do their dirty work
Backed up by AGS on occasion,
Who stood idly by as Irish elderly citizens were assaulted!

I think they deserve the sentence they received, if those involved in the evictions were heavy handed they should also face the courts, but the eviction was justified,

Travellers shot at AGS in Cork got 8 years less
Rapists and abusers have got less
Heroin dealers routinely get one third of their sentences.
Know nothing about dog shit?
Think that must be incorrect.
What’s not incorrect is the banks used loyalist thugs to do their dirty work
Backed up by AGS on occasion,
Who stood idly by as Irish elderly citizens were assaulted!
They did make one of the men eat dog shit,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stiff Little Fingers
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼