Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I see. You’ve no interest in hurling other than trying to wind up your fellow county men when the hurlers get knocked out of the championship.

Us v them helps nobody.
You are right ..I apologise..didn’t mean to rub anyone’s nose in it, we are all cork.. I would like to see some more support and respect for our footballers

Moving forward you would love to be Ryan. Imagine the leverage he has in the build up to next year. The ultra slim margins aren’t won on gameday as much as their won in training and conditioning. This team should feel like they are inches away. It’s easier to push yourself when that’s the case. They should frothing at the mouth at the start of next year’s championship.

You are right ..I apologise..didn’t mean to rub anyone’s nose in it, we are all cork.. I would like to see some more support and respect for our footballers
I'm sure the footballers would be delighted to have such a fine supporter as yourself acting the complete maggot when a Cork team loses a massive game and bows out of the championship for another year.

Take a bow.

You’re asking a Limerick man? Seriously? Limerick supporters are delighted that Cork hurling is suffering, as are Clare, Wexford and any other county outside the “Big 3” . Limerick endured barren decades, with many defeats attributed to Cork. These wounds are slow to heal, and they are relishing our demise.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼