The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Another player who I think isn’t far off minsters player of the year is Shane Daly , He has really impressed me this year and can’t be far off an Irish team .
Think him and Nash have had fine seasons and they should feature in an extended world cup trainig squad. Daly was involved in squads a year or two ago and may have picke dup a cap but his form dipped dramaticlaly and has only this season got back to his best.

Lowe and Hansen are in pole position and rightly so. IMO Balacoune is next in line and the likes of Nash and Daly would haeve to be in the chasing pack with the likes of Larmour.

Cant see Conway getting back in time for the world Cup.

And of course Jimmy O Brien is also ahead of those last 4 as a utility back on the bench

FxK7CxzXgAYCUvM

Think it's interesting to compare and contrast the Leinster Vs Munster experience of the last few weeks, Munster have had to fight every inch of the was through 6 away matches. Leinster rested their way to the final.

There's a lot to be said for being a tough battle hardened side that know how to grind out a win. Think Leinster were missing that last week

This has been an incredible trip.

Cape Town is a beautiful city. Took a coach tour along the coast yesterday. Beautiful day, stunning scenery.
Great value for money. Steak dinner e15. Pint of beer e2. User to airport e7.

Beautiful stadium, great athmosphere. I'll remember this final for a long time.

Getting a business class deal was the icing on the cake. Gonna sleep like a log, arrive in London at 7am and then flight to Cork at 9.30.

Penalty count 12:5 to Stormers. It could have been snatched from us by poor officials. With good officials, it would have been game over at HT.

I'd think about coming out here again for URC games next season.

Delighted for you Barry. The travelling supporters made a hell of a lot of noise and you could see how much it meant to the players and staff.

It's on my list of places to go to. I reckon I could convince the wife to go to Cape Town more than anywhere else in SA!

This has been an incredible trip.

Cape Town is a beautiful city. Took a coach tour along the coast yesterday. Beautiful day, stunning scenery.
Great value for money. Steak dinner e15. Pint of beer e2. User to airport e7.

Beautiful stadium, great athmosphere. I'll remember this final for a long time.

Getting a business class deal was the icing on the cake. Gonna sleep like a log, arrive in London at 7am and then flight to Cork at 9.30.

Penalty count 12:5 to Stormers. It could have been snatched from us by poor officials. With good officials, it would have been game over at HT.

I'd think about coming out here again for URC games next season.
That's brilliant Bar. Delighted you had such a great trip.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Frank and Walters
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼