i am listening to the smiths

Yes, but where is the humour?

- It's in the timing, it's in what's left unsaid, it's in the awkward social intercourse, it's in the pomp and circumstance, it's in the blingading, and it's in the heart, and I'm not even talking about the videos yet! Buy the film, then make up your mind. The Ca$hmaster has created a worldview.

the music i made as cash was not meant to be seen as a serious attempt at creating hip hop. you don't see the humour in it, but there are a fair few people who would disagree with you.

incidentally, what's the dictionary definition of dryballs?

I'd never heard of you until this morning.

If others find your replication of what Goldie Lookin Chain were doing about 5 years ago - and even then it wasn't particularly funny - is hilarious, fair play to them. Personally I gave up giggling at sex-jokes when I grew some pubes.

A definition? Why? Are you going to put in a song?

- It's in the timing, it's in what's left unsaid, it's in the awkward social intercourse, it's in the pomp and circumstance, it's in the blingading, and it's in the heart, and I'm not even talking about the videos yet! Buy the film, then make up your mind. The Ca$hmaster has created a worldview.

Did I watch the right guy?

What I saw was some hip-hop/pikey impersonator chatting about 28 days later with 2 crudely drawn cocks appearing at the end of it :confused:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Club 30 - An Over 30s Evening Club!

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼